Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Header Ads Widget

Responsive Advertisement

Expire Day to All Your Problems

PRAYER BOMBS FOR THE LAST DAY IN THE MONTH OF JUNE

BIBLE READING: PSALM 29


Beloved, As this month is expire and end today:

1.  I pray all your problems, sickness, failure, frustration, bitterness, disappointing, sorrow, debts, lacking and bad dreams and everything you don't want in your life, marriage, academic, business, job, work, family and ministry are expired and end permanently today in the name of Jesus

2.  I declare total financial breakthrough and blessing of God upon your life in the mighty name of Jesus 

3. Every power and forces that hold you into the bondage of sickness, debts, sadness, failure, disappointment, death, starvation, barrenness, singleness, and frustration shall be die and buried within 24 hours in the name of Jesus 

4. Every destiny destroyed by polygamy, be reversed, in the name of Jesus.

5. Every witchcraft power working against my destiny, fall down and die, in the name of Jesus.

6. Every incantation and ritual working against my destiny, be disgraced, in the name of Jesus.

7. Every power of darkness assigned against my destiny, fall down and die, in the name of Jesus.

8. Every evil power trying to re-programme my life, fall down and die, in the name of Jesus.

9I reject every rearrangement of my destiny by household wickedness, in the name of Jesus.

10. O Lord, anytime I want to make a mistake, direct me aright.

11. I refuse to be removed from the divine agenda, in the name of Jesus.

12.  I refuse to be limited by any power of darkness, in the name of Jesus.

13 Every quencher of my destiny, fall down and die, in the name of Jesus.

14. O Lord, let my divine destiny appear and let perverted destiny disappear.

15. I reject every satanic re-arrangement of my destiny, in the name of Jesus.

Post a Comment

0 Comments