Topic: Enrich Your Life With Living Water
Bible Reading: Genesis 2:8-14
“And the LORD God planted a garden eastward in Eden; and there he put the man whom he had formed. And out of the ground made the LORD God to grow every tree that is pleasant to the sight, and good for food; the tree of life also in the midst of the garden, and the tree of knowledge of good and evil. And a river went out of Eden to water the garden; and from thence it was parted, and became into four heads. The name of the first is Pison: that is it which compassed the whole land of Havilah, where there is gold; And the gold of that land is good: there is bdellium and the onyx stone. And the name of the second river is Gihon: the same is it that compassed the whole land of Ethiopia. And the name of the third river is Hiddekel: that is it which goeth toward the east of Assyria. And the fourth river is Euphrates.”
There is an adage says: “Water is life, life is water.” Water is one of the important ingredients needed for everyone on daily basis. A life without water is a dead life indeed! In our Bible Reading, Genesis 2:9-14, it is recorded that, a River flowing out of Eden to water the Garden of Eden; but parted to four and became four River namely: Pison, Gihon, Hiddekel, and Euphrates. These four River have specific direction for specific purpose.
“The name of the first is Pison: that is it which compassed the whole land of Havilah, where there is gold; And the gold of that land is good: there is bdellium and the onyx stone.”
In today’s message, we are to examine the first River called Pison. The following are the major facts about the River Pison:
1. This River was compassed the whole land of Havilah
2. The land of Havilah where the River Pison compassed is a land of Gold, which means, it is a special land where precious thing dominated.
3. You will agree with me that this River Pison was flowing in order to assist a land of God to fulfill its purpose in God’s Master plan.
4. It is the River that enriches the land to produce most famous natural resources.
5. River Pison is flowing to the land in order to give necessities things needed for the Gold to remain precious and available in the land.
6. It is the River that fortifies the land in order to produce more Gold.
7. The same water is needed to strengthen every Christians mentally, morally and spiritually.
River Pison is a spiritually called the Living Water. Jesus is the Living Water that God send to end thirst that is affecting humanity. He is the only that can give water that is enough for everyone on earth.
Purpose of the Living Water
Ø Every Christians need the living water in order to sustain their thirst forever – John 4:13-14
Ø We need Living Water to enrich us for glorious resources that God deposited in us.
Ø We need the River Pison to water our land, place of work, marriage, business, etc in order to produce good fruits that will glorify God.
Ø We need Pison River to fertilize our spiritual being for being use for propagating the gospel.
Ø The more you watering yourself with the Living Water the more you remain dynamism for God’s purpose – John 7:38
Why do you need the Living Water?
The following are some of the reasons why you need the River Pison – Living Water:
1. Issuing and sinuous from the throne of God – Revelation 22:1”Then HE showed me the river whose waters give life, sparkling like crystal, flowing out from the throne of God and of the Lamb”
Ezekiel 47:1 “Afterward he brought me again unto the door of the house; and, behold, waters issued out from under the threshold of the house eastward: for the forefront of the house stood toward the east, and the waters came down from under from the right side of the house, at the south side of the altar.”
2. Unaffected by time and seasons – Zechariah 14:8 “And it shall be in that day, that living waters shall go out from Jerusalem; half of them toward the former sea, and half of them toward the hinder sea: in summer and in winter shall it be.”
3. Satisfied the deepest needs – John 7:37 “In the last day, that great day of the feast, Jesus stood and cried, saying, If any man thirst, let him come unto me, and drink. He that believeth on me, as the scripture hath said, out of his belly shall flow rivers of living water.”
4. You are Invites to get it – John 7:37 “In the last day, that great day of the feast, Jesus stood and cried, saying, If any man thirst, let him come unto me, and drink. He that believeth on me, as the scripture hath said, out of his belly shall flow rivers of living water.”
5. Jesus Christ is the Source – John 4:10 “Jesus answered and said unto her, If thou knewest the gift of God, and who it is that saith to thee, Give me to drink; thou wouldest have asked of him, and he would have given you the living water.”
6. It make life fruitful and flourish – Revelation 22:1”Then HE showed me the river whose waters give life, sparkling like crystal, flowing out from the throne of God and of the Lamb”
Revelation 22:2 “Through the middle of the broadway of the city; also, on either side of the river was the tree of life with its twelve varieties of fruit, yielding each month its fresh crop; or the leaves of the tree were for the healing and the restoration of the nations.”
7. It is universal call for everyone to partake and enjoying the living water- Revelation 22:17 “The [Holy] Spirit and the bride (the church, the true Christians) say, Come! And let him who is listening say, Come! And let everyone come who is thirsty [who is painfully conscious of his need of those things by which the soul is refreshed, supported, and strengthened]; and whoever [earnestly] desires to do it, let him come, take, appropriate, and drink the water of Life without cost.”
How Can You Enrich Your Life With Living Water?
You can enrich your life, business, marriage, and ministry and job either spiritually, mentally and morally through the following ways:
1. Believe that you need the Living Water –
2. Accept and believe Jesus Christ as the Living Water given to you by God – John 7:37
3. Crying for living water - John 4:10
4. Living righteously – Psalm 1:1-3 “Blessed (happy, fortunate, prosperous, and enviable) is the man who walks and lives not in the counsel of the ungodly [following their advice, their plans and purposes], nor stands [submissive and inactive] in the path where sinners walk, nor sits down [to relax and rest] where the scornful [and the mockers] gather. But his delight and desire are in the law of the Lord, and on His law (the precepts, the instructions, the teachings of God) he habitually meditates (ponders and studies) by day and by night. And he shall be like a tree firmly planted [and tended] by the streams of water, ready to bring forth its fruit in its season; its leaf also shall not fade or wither; and everything he does shall prosper [and come to maturity].”
Prayer Bombs For Today
1. Father, I thank you for this revelation given to me today, accept my thanks in Jesus name
2. Father, I’m thirst, give me the Living Water in the name of Jesus
3. Father, enrich my life with living water in the name of Jesus
4. O Lord my Father, fortify my land with the living water in the name of Jesus
5. Father, watering my business with the living water in the name of Jesus
6. Every demonic activities that can hinder the living water to flourish my life, I cancel them by fire of God in the name of Jesus
7. My life, business, academic, marriage, ministry and work receive the living water of God today in the name of Jesus
8. As from today, I will not fade and fail in the name of Jesus