Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Header Ads Widget

Responsive Advertisement

DON'T LOOSE YOUR OPPORTUNITY

Bible Reading: Mark 10:46-51
The word opportunity has two things in common, which are:
1. The opportunity comes once and go once
2. Is either you seize the opportunity or you loose
3. You can only see the opportunity when coming and see it when going
4. Is either you celebrate the opportunity or you regret it
5. Is either you make use of opportunity or the opportunity make use of you
6. Is ether the opportunity change you or you are unchanged when you lose it.
7. Is either you make use of it or you abuse it. It is a matter of choice.
Mark 10:46-51
” Then they came to Jericho. And as He was leaving Jericho with His disciples and a great crowd, Bartimaeus, a blind beggar, a son of Timaeus, was sitting by the roadside. And when he heard that it was Jesus of Nazareth, he began to shout, saying, Jesus, Son of David, have pity and mercy on me [now]! And many severely censured and reproved him, telling him to keep still, but he kept on shouting out all the more, You Son of David, have pity and mercy on me [now]! And Jesus stopped and said, Call him. And they called the blind man, telling him, Take courage! Get up! He is calling you. And throwing off his outer garment, he leaped up and came to Jesus. And Jesus said to him, What do you want Me to do for you? And the blind man said to Him, Master, let me receive my sight. And Jesus said to him, Go your way; your faith has healed you. And at once he received his sight and accompanied Jesus on the road.”
The man Bartimeous the blind have and make use of the following opportunities:
1. He make use the opportunity he has to received his sight.
2.  The only opportunity he has is to cry aloud for Jesus to heard him.
3. The only time that Jesus passed through the area with multitudes, the last time that Jesus will passed through the area before His crucification.
4.  The first time that he heard Jesus around where he work.
5. The first time he had opportunity to talk to Jesus for his condition.
6. He use the last opportunity he has to got his healing after years of blindness.
7. He make use the only question that Jesus asked him in his lifetime – vs 51
THE OUTCOME  OF USING HIS OPPORTUNITY
1. Jesus standstill on his matter. Vs 49. The heaven recognized his voice, and ready to answer him.
2. Jesus invited him for healing or solution to his problem – vs 49
3. He was permanently healed of his blind
4. The enemies became his servants – vs 49
5. He became Jesus follower – vs 52
6. His position was change from roadside beggar to Jesus follower
7. His companion change. Instantly he got new and meaningful associate. When you make use of the opportunity you have, your friends must change. New friends will come to relate with you without inviting them.
8. His name changed from blindness to seer. From beggar to blessed, from roadside worker to worshiper of God.
9. He became a living testimonial forever. Every generation is reading about him. One way to have uncommon testimony is using your opportunity.
Conclusion:
There is no doubt that opportunity use to come, but losing it is a great disaster that had ruin many people. The opportunity you have today may not come again, that is why you must always ready to apply your wisdom to grip any opportunity that comes you way or to you.
The greatest opportunity you should not loose is your salvation. The Bible say: today is the day of salvation, tomorrow may be too late. Therefore surrender your total life unto God now, so that you will not regret tomorrow. Heaven is real and hell is also real. The choice you make now will determine where you will spend your eternity either in heaven or in hell. Choose wisely, and remain blessed! Deut.30:15, 19.
Prayer Bombs
1. Father I thank you for given me this message this time
2. Father wash me clean with your blood in Jesus name
3. Father give your Spirit that will guide and instruct me to do the right thing at the right time
4. My God never allow my inner mind to polluted in Jesus name
5. The grace to grip every opportunity that comes to me give me in Jesus name
6. Father cause me to take the right step anytime opportunity comes to me in Jesus name
7. God of mercy, don’t allow door of opportunity to preach your gospel, do great things in life close against me in the name of Jesus.
8. My Father, endow me the power to seize any opportunity that comes my way
9. Lord, never allow the forces of wickedness to sweep away my opportunity to become great in the ministry.
10. Any plan of the enemies to defray me from any opportunities that comes way shall not stand and prosper in the name of Jesus
11. Doors of opportunities to succeed in life, in marriage, in businesses, in ministry and every visions that I have be open by fire of God in the name of Jesus
12. As from today, the Angel of opportunities will locate me and grant me the opportunities to breakthrough in life in the name of Jesus.
13. I shall become a celebrant of opportunities in the name of Jesus.
15. Any power that used to divert away my opportunities, you a liar die by thunder of God in the name of Jesus
16. All my opportunities that had been caged by the enemies, comes out by fire in the name of Jesus
17. All my opportunities that had been swallowed by the enemies, it is time, vomit them all by fire by force in the name of Jesus
18. Every power that used to waste my opportunities, enough is enough die and scattered by thunder of God in the name of Jesus
19. Every mountain that is hinder my opportunities I command you to melt down by the fire of God in the name of Jesus
20. Thank you God for answering my prayers in Jesus mighty name I pray, amen and amen.

Post a Comment

0 Comments