Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Header Ads Widget

Responsive Advertisement

Discover Your No Go Area

PRAYER BOMBS FOR DAY 5 AUGUST 2014

Topic: DISCOVER THE NO-GO AREA

Bible Reading: Genesis 39:1-12

There is no doubt that we are in dynamic world where things change and happenings without become aware of. The rate of which the evil practices increasing on daily basis is beyond human imagination and uncontrollable. Every minute and every hour, many souls are end to hell because of the wickedness they did not reject or abandon. Our society is full of atrocities, violence, bloodshed, carnage, and massacre because many people did not discover the NO-GO-AREA of their life. 

During the era of Joseph where our Bible reading is taken today, there are evil practices like today. What the Joseph master’s wife did to Joseph shown that adultery, fornication, lying, injustice, cheating, and evil deeds are order of the day by then. Moreover, Joseph discovered his NO-GO-AREA and he never allowed anything to push him against his Creator-God. 

Joseph said to Potiphar wife: “Behold, my master wotteth not what is with me in the house, and he hath committed all that he hath to my hand; there is none greater in this house than I; neither hath be kept back anything from me but thee (you his wife), because thou art his wife: how then can I do this great wickedness, and sin against God?” Genesis 39:8-9.

Joseph knew that the wife of his master is the NO-GO-AREA for him. Touch or have sex with her will cost him great disaster that no one can withstand. Thousands of church leaders, political leaders, institutions leaders, and organization leaders are not aware of their NO-GO-AREA. They see everything as an opportunity that they can make use of. They forget that, if human being did not see them, the Creator of everything see them from up; and they will give account to Him one day which no man or woman can run from.

The NO-GO-AREA that you must run from:

There are several NO-GO-AREA that everyone should run from as Joseph did, they are: adultery, fornication, stealing, bribe and corruption, fighting, killing, murdering, uncleanness, lasciviousness, idolatry, witchcraft, hatred, variance, emulations, wrath, strife, seditions, heresies, envying, drunkenness, reveling, and such like.

All the above mentioned are toxin to greatness, detrimental to the fulfillment of destiny and impediment to everlasting life-eternity in heaven. Dear friend, the secret cult-society you belong to, those demonic regalia you harbor in your heart and keep in your custody, trusting their powers, as well as that sinful sexual and other relationship you keep will hinder fulfillment of your destiny if you don’t repent now. 

What You Must Do Now:

1. Repent and forsake all the evil ways and wickedness you have been practiced – Luke 13:5

2. Run away from your NO-GO-AREA - Genesis 39:12

3. Reject and dissociate from any evil organization - Remember the 3 Hebrews; they rejected their NO-GO-AREA gift from the king who deliberately planned of making them admirable before men. They rejected it and never allowed the king’s servant to motivate them in doing wrong at the right time. Daniel 1:8-14

4. Confront any satanic agents that come your way at anytime with the word of God.

5. Engage yourself in meditating and studies the word of God on daily basis – Joshua 1:8-9

6. Engage yourself in daily fervent prayer – if you fail to pray, there is possibilities of being a victim in the hand of the devil.

PRAYER BOMBS FOR TODAY:

1. My GOD and my father, I am ready to follow you, deliver me from the power of sin and wash me clean with the Blood of Jesus Christ

2. Every gifts of NO-GO-AREA that devil is bring to me, die and scatter by thunder of God in Jesus name

3. As from today henceforth, I fill my heart with godly things in Jesus name

4. My Lord and my God, in your mercy and uncommon favour, deliver my soul from the trap of sins that want to send me to hell fire.

5. My God, protect me from the snares of the fowler and from the noisome pestilence of sins that satan set before me in the name of Jesus

6. Every spirit of adultery and fornication die in me by fire and wash away by the Blood of Jesus

7. The seed of doing evil that was planted into my heart in dream, be uprooted by fire of God in Jesus name

8. My Father and my Lord, , grant unto me the mind of Christ, forgiving spirit, tolerance, genuine repentance, brokenness of heart, humility, watchfulness and the mind to see evil and wickedness as a great sin against God in Jesus name.

Post a Comment

0 Comments