Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Header Ads Widget

Responsive Advertisement

BREAK THE CHAINS OF POVERTY

PRAYER BOMBS TO BREAK THE CHAINS OF POVERTY
1.   I break every cauldron of poverty in my life, business, job and work in the name of Jesus.
2.   Every chain of stronghold poverty, receive the fire of God and scatter in the name of Jesus.
3.   I lose my business, job and work from the chains of poverty in the name of Jesus
4.   Any network chains of failures rattling my life, business, job and work, melt by fire of God, in the name of Jesus.
5.   All anchor of failures keeping my business, job, work and destiny, your time is over, break and scatter by thunder of God, in the name of Jesus.
6.   Every spiritual chain of slavery, upon my life, business, job and work, I command you to break by fire, in the name of Jesus.
7.   Every chain of inherited failures upon my life, business, job and work break by fire of God, in the name of Jesus.
8.   Every hands that hold my down with the chain of poverty, you are a lair, die and scatter by the fire and thunder of God in Jesus name
9.   Every gathering of chains of poverty allocated to my business, job and work, your time is over, scatter by thunder and fire of God in the name of Jesus
10. I break every chains and handcuff of any poverty that I inherited, in the name of Jesus.

11. Every stigma of poverty in my life is robbed-off, by the blood of Jesus, in the name of Jesus.

Post a Comment

0 Comments