Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Header Ads Widget

Responsive Advertisement

War Against Ant-Progress

PRAYER BOMBS FOR TODAY THURSDAY 19TH JUNE 2014

BIBLE READING: LAMENTATION 3:1-21

TOPIC: WAR AGAINST ANTI-PROGRESS

To God be the glory for given us another day which is Thursday 19th June 2014. The chapter of Lamentation make it clear that, people are suffering from the hands of the enemies. The verse one start with "I am the man that hath seen affliction by the rod of his wrath."

No matter the situation facing you today, God is in control to terminate such situation. God have everything you need to end every ant-progress in your life. You too must connect and abide in ME so that HE can end it for you.

PRAYER BOMBS FOR TODAY:

1. Every rod of affliction working against my progress and total life is hereby render useless and burn to asses in Jesus name

2. Every hands that brought me to the camp of darkness, you are a liar, scatter by the fire and thunder of God in Jesus name

3. Every power, forces and agents of darkness turned against me, my business, education, finances, marriage and health, die and scatter by thunder of God in Jesus name

4. Every power and anti-progress that make my life old, my business old and my job/work old in the presence of my customers, you are hereby render down and burn with fire and thunder of God in Jesus name

5. Every anti-progress that build wall against me, and compassed me with gall and travail are hereby pull down by the thunder of God in Jesus name

6. Every power of dead that hold my business, job, work and marriage captivity is hereby scatter by the fire and thunder of God in Jesus name

7. All my blessing, glory, fruitful and success that have be hidden is hereby comes out by fire and thunder of God in Jesus name

Post a Comment

0 Comments