Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Header Ads Widget

Responsive Advertisement

Divine Total Restoration

PRAYER BOMBS FOR TUESDAY 25TH MARCH 2015 (84TH DAY IN YEAR 2014)

Topic: DIVINE TOTAL RESTORATION

BIBLE READING: 1 Samuel 7:1-11

When the Israelite forsaken God, God punished them and allow their enemies to killed and destroyed them without mercy. But in today's Bible Reading, they turned back to God with clean heart. Their leader by then, Prophet SAMUEL led then to God in sincerity heart and God have mercy on then and He destroyed their enemies.

Beloved, if you can return back to God wholeheartedly, He will return back to you and He put all your enemies to shame. 

You must take away idols from your heart and your territory. Idols like fornication, uncleanliness, inordinate affection, evil concupiscence, covetousness, anger, wrath, malice, blasphemy, filthy communication, stealing, lying, etc Colossians 3:5-9. Confess all the sins and forsake them all.

PRAYER BOMBS FOR TODAY:

1. My God and my Lord, I confess all my sins before you today, have mercy upon me and forgive me all my sins in Jesus name

2. I receive the power of God that will cause me to run away from sin in the name of Jesus 

3. In the capability of the Lord's Power, any power and forces of darkness that is trouble my life is hereby scatter by thunder of God in Jesus name

4. I raise thunder of God upon every hands of evil working against in me in the name Jesus 

5. As God discomfited the Philistines before the children of Israel, God in your wrath discomfited all me enemies in the name of Jesus 

6. Every planed and agenda of sudden death over my life and family is hereby cancel by the power in the blood of Jesus 

7. As from today henceforth, I receive total victory over all the enemies around my success in Jesus name 

8. Every good things that belongs to me that devil and his agents have stolen from me, is hereby retore back in Jesus name

9. I recovered every cities, properties, money, breakthrough that  have been taken away from me in Jesus name 

Post a Comment

0 Comments