Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Header Ads Widget

Responsive Advertisement

KILL THE POVERTY BEFORE IT KILLS YOU


Topic: KILL THE POVERTY BEFORE IT KILLS YOU

Bible Reading: Job 20:14-15

Poverty is not your friend and there are no reasons you should embrace poverty. Poverty is a demonic disease that does not allow believers to achieve their destiny. You are created in image and likeness of God not in image and likeness of poverty.

You are reading this message and prayer today in order to free yourself from the bondage and cage of poverty. Poverty is a choice and is an option for anyone. If you like to rules your life in poverty is not anybody business. If you wish to remain poor and die in debt is a matter of choice and what you desire. If you do not determine and desire to kill poverty, definitely it may kill and ruin your life.

A Prophet of God in 2Kings 4:1-7 was died in poverty and become debtor till his death. The only thing his children and wife inherited from this prophet is debt. The man died in poverty because of his ignorance to the truth of financial breakthrough. How can a prophet of God be known as a faithful servant of God as his wife called him, but died in debt? It is a terrible incident that you and I must think about. Poverty is not created for the children of God. Jesus is not poor rather He died so that you and I can become rich in His glory. Jesus paid the price of our poor and gives rooms for us to lives in abundant.

PRAYER BOMBS:
1. I thank You, God for making provisions for my prosperity, in the name of Jesus.
2. I break the curse of poverty in my life, in the mighty name of Jesus.
3. Every spirit drinking the blood of my blessing, I bind you, in the name of Jesus.
4. Legs of poverty, walk out of my life now, in the name of Jesus.
5. Yokes of poverty, break, in the name of Jesus.
6. O Lord, let the spirit of favour baptise my business and handi-work, in the name of Jesus.
7. O Lord, enlarge my coast by fire, in the name of Jesus.
8. I rebuke every devourer in my finances, in the name of Jesus.
9. O Lord, surprise me with abundance in my finances.
10. The anointing for money-yielding ideas, fall upon my life now, in the name of Jesus.
11. I withdraw my wealth, from the hand of the bondwoman and her children, in the name of Jesus.
12. O Lord, let the riches of the gentiles be transferred to me, in the name of Jesus.
13. O Lord, let every coffin constructed for my prosperity swallow the owner, in the name of Jesus.

Post a Comment

0 Comments