Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Header Ads Widget

Responsive Advertisement

STOP CRYING - CRYING CANNOT SOLVE YOUR PROBLEM

Stop Crying – Crying Cannot Solve Your Problem

Bible Reading: Psalm 91:15-16
“He shall call upon me, and I will answer him: I will be with him in trouble; I will deliver him, and honour him. With long life will I satisfy him, and show him my salvation.” Psalm 91:15-16

I don’t know what you are passing through that make you crying all the times? Crying has become the habit of people most especially when they are facing challenges. Many thought that crying can solve their
predicament meanwhile it cannot solve.
If crying is the solution to any problem, the whole world could have become the arena of crying. The only result you can get from your crying is console from people around you. They will only console you and sharing their experience with you how they too crying but they will never tell or give solution to your problem.
The only language the enemies hear is violence! Nobody can fight your fight for you; you are destiny to fight your battle yourself. Your voice is the number one tools needed to fight your battle. Failure to open your mouth against your enemies is automatic open door for uncommon failure into yourself!

Stop crying to man! Man cannot do it for you! Only God is ready and available to solve your problems through Jesus Christ. If you cry unto Him today, He will surely answer and wipe away your tears. Cry unto Him now!

You remain in your predicament because you did not open your mouth and call upon God.
God said: “And call upon me in the day of trouble: I will deliver thee, and thou shalt glorify me.” Psalm 50:15



“Thou calledest in trouble, and I delivered thee; I answered thee in the secret place of thunder…” Psalm 81:7
God added that, “He shall call upon me, and I will answer him: I will be with him in trouble; I will deliver him, and honour him. With long life will I satisfy him, and show him my salvation.” Psalm 91:15-16
“And it shall come to pass, that before they call, I will answer; and while they are yet speaking, I will hear.” Isaiah 65:24
God is expecting your call! He is ready to hear your crying! He is waiting to hear your voice!

David said: “I will call upon the LORD, who is worthy to be praised: so shall I be saved from mine enemies. The sorrows of death compassed me, and the floods of ungodly men made me afraid. The sorrows of hell compassed me about: the snares of death prevented me. In my distress I called upon the LORD, and cried unto my God: he heard my voice out of his temple, and my cry came before him, even into his ears.” Psalm 18:3-6

David confessed that God answer him when he called upon him during his troubles. You are to crying unto GOD only because He will incline His ear unto you – Psalm 116:2
This is the right and acceptable time to call upon God for your salvation, breakthrough, success, healing and deliverance. Isaiah 55:6
However, you must be right with God in order to answer you in fullness. Sin is the only thing that will hinder your voice from God. Because when God is ready to answer you, Satan the master of sins will hold you. But as soon as you confess your sins, and wash with the Blood of Jesus, devil cannot hinder you anymore! The Psalmist declared that: “If I regard iniquity in my heart, the Lord will not hear me:” Psalm 66:18

Let Us Pray:
1.      Father I acknowledged my sin unto you, and mine iniquity have I not hid. I said, I will confess my transgressions unto the LORD; and forgive the iniquity of my sin in your mercy in the name of Jesus. Psalm 32:5
2.     Have mercy upon me, O God, according to thy loving-kindness: according unto the multitude of your tender mercies blot out my transgressions.
3.     Father wash me thoroughly from mine iniquity, and cleanse me from my sin through the Blood of Jesus. Psalm 51:1-2
4.     Father, in your mercy terminate every problem that cause crying in my life in the name of Jesus
5.     Father, let today marked the end of my failure, sadness, sorrow and suffering in the name of Jesus
6. Father, let heaven declare my healing, deliverance and breakthrough from satanic bondage of sickness in the name of Jesus

7.     By the power in the Blood of Jesus, I receive my salvation and freedom from captivity of the enemies in the name of Jesus

8. Father, arise and scatter all my problems with thunder in the name of Jesus






Post a Comment

0 Comments