Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Header Ads Widget

Responsive Advertisement

STEPPING IN FAVOUR THIS MONTH

PRAYER BOMBS FOR THE MONTH OF JULY

BIBLE READING: PSALM 121

1. In this month of JULY, Profitless in my work, business and ministry, pack your load and go out of my life, in the name of Jesus.

2, In this month of JULY, I will not carry any evil load forward in my life, in Jesus’ name.

3. In this month of JULY, O lord, drain out satanic deposits from my business and handiwork in Jesus name.

4. Father, let all the strange hands and legs walk out of my business and handiwork, in the name of Jesus.

5. In this month of JULY, the spirit of favor, mercy and enlargement blessing fall upon me now, in the name of Jesus.

6. In this month of JULY, O lord, enlarge my coast and destroy every demonic immigration officers in my ways in Jesus name.

7. I rebuke every devourer in my handiwork, business and ministry in the name of Jesus.



8. I cover all my journey with the BLOOD of JESUS.

Post a Comment

0 Comments