Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Header Ads Widget

Responsive Advertisement

WAR AGAINST THE DEMONIC VOICES

Bible Reading: Acts 16:16-18
“And it came to pass, as we went to prayer, a certain damsel possessed with a spirit of divination met us, which brought her masters much gain by soothsaying: The same followed Paul and us, and cried, saying, These men are the servants of the most high God, which shew unto us the way of salvation. And this did her many days. But Paul, being grieved, turned and said to the spirit, I command thee in the name of Jesus Christ to come out of her. And he came out the same hour.”
“And in the synagogue there was a man, who had a spirit of an unclean devil, and cried out with a loud voice, Saying, Leave us alone; what have we to do with thee, thou Jesus of Nazareth? Art thou come to destroy us?  I know thee who thou art; the Holy One of God.” Luke 4:33-34
One of the things that derail, divert and destroy many people’s destiny is the voice. The history makes it clear that thousands of people born were receiving evil voices on the day of their birth. For instance, the evil voice was uttered on Jabez from his mother as a result of the condition surrounded his birth – 1 Chronicles 4:9-10
What The Evil – Demonic Voices Does?
The voice of Satan was first heard by man when he spoke to Eve in the Garden of Eden (Genesis 3:1, 4-5). 
Satan's voice:
ü  Lies – lies against the children of God. Sometime what you did not do, somebody will just claim you are responsible for it.
ü  It deceives – It deceives many people
ü  It leads man astray - It always attempts to lead man into sin away from God.  He makes attempt to lead Jesus astray from God’s purpose - Matthew 4:1-13. 
ü  It destroys – Many lives were destroyed as a result of the evil voices pronounced against them knowingly and unknowingly.
ü  It kills – John 10:10a
ü  It steal  - steal and rob people’s of their blessing is another work of Satan’s voice
ü  Invoke curses and negatives words
ü  It identify the children of God – Acts 16:
ü  It is an inaudible voice - Sometimes the voice of Satan is actually audible when demons use the vocal cords of a possessed man or woman. 
ü  He speaks lies, deceit, and sinful thoughts into your mind. That is why we must guard our heart and minds from evil and negative thoughts.
ü  It speaks fear into your mind
ü  Evil spirits (demons of Satan) also have voices: For unclean spirits, crying with loud voice came out of many that were possessed with them. (Acts 8:7)
You can study some examples of conversations Satan has with God in Job 1:7-12 and 2:1-6.

How Can Man Contaminate Evil Voices?
Many people are under satanic bondage today as a result of evil voices invoke on them. For instance:
Ø  King Saul went to a witch for guidance:  I Samuel 28.
Ø  Manasseh consulted a sorcerer:  II Chronicles 33:16.
Ø  An unnamed man of God who listened to a man who claimed to be a prophet instead of obeying what God told him to do:  I Kings 13.
Ø  Balaam who listened to wrong counsel of man:  Numbers 22.
Ø  Watching and listening to demonic films/messages

How Can You Overcome The Evil Voices?
ü  Stop watching and listening to demonic films
ü  Stop wearing garments with demonic symbols like snake, dog, birds, scorpions, etc
ü  Set your mind and affection to the things above – Colossians 3:1-2
ü  Cast out negative thoughts
ü  Wash and cleanse your heart with the Blood of Jesus
ü  Separate yourself from evil associations – cultism, goons, etc.
ü  Meditate in the words of God daily – Joshua 1:8-9
ü  Resist it with the words of God
ü  Engage yourself with fervent prayers and fasting

Prayer Bombs For Today
1.       Father, I cancel every negatives words spoken against my life with the Blood of Jesus
2.      Father, with the authority in your words, I destroy every imagination of the evil thoughts from my heart in the name of Jesus
3.      I command every evil voices noising against my destiny to be wipe away by the Blood of Jesus
4.      Let the blood of Jesus remove any unprogressive label from every aspect of my life, in Jesus’ name
5.      Anti-breakthrough decrees against my marriage, business, work and ministry, be revoked by fire of God, in the name of Jesus.
6.      Holy Ghost fire, destroy every satanic garments in my life, in the name of Jesus
7.      You the enemies of my career be paralyzed and consume by fire of God, in the name of Jesus.
8.     Every evil word spoken in my home town against my family, backfire, in the name of Jesus.
9.      I shall reach my goal whatever anybody says about me, in the name of Jesus.
10.  Every satanic voices echo against my name from the idol altar, I terminate it with the Blood of Jesus
11.   Every power magnetizing my business, marriage and ministry to the pattern of confusion, I bury you alive today, in the name of Jesus.
12.  You demonic voices of confusion turning me back at the edge of breakthroughs; enough is enough, die by fire, in the name of Jesus.
13.  Every cycle voices of confusion operating in my life and in my marriage break by fire of God, in the name of Jesus.
14.  Every lying tongue against me, roast by fire, in the name of Jesus.
15.   Any evil lie planted in anybody’s heart against me, be melted by fire, in the name of Jesus.
16.  Any satanic agent that has ever lied against me, receive angelic slap; receive divine hammer and die, in the name of Jesus.
17.   Father release my business, work and ministry from the cage of demonic voices in the name of Jesus
18.  Every family fountain chasing away my helpers through demonic voices, dry up by fire, in the name of Jesus.


Post a Comment

0 Comments