Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Header Ads Widget

Responsive Advertisement

LEARN TO WITHDRAW FOR THE PURPOSE OF ENLARGEMENT

Bible Reading:


“And when it was day, he departed and went into a desert place: and the people sought him, and came unto him, and stayed him that he should not depart from them.” Luke 4:42

ü  Learning is a command from our beloved Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ. He wants and desires us to be 100% obedient to Him through His voice, and His words. His life on earth is a practical way we can lives as a children of God on earth.

ü  Jesus Christ, the Great Example. One of His prayer life attitudes is withdraw to certain places for prayers. The Gospel books mention several places where He withdrawn Himself to pray for one reason or the other. On several occasions, it was recorded that our Lord Jesus departed and went into desert place for personal discussion with the Father. 

“And when it was day, he departed and went into a desert place: and the people sought him, and came unto him, and stayed him that he should not depart from them.” Luke 4:42. 

“And he withdrew himself into the wilderness, and prayed.” Luke 5:16

“And he was withdrawn from them about a stone's cast, and kneeled down, and prayed,” Luke 22:41

ü  Our Society is Noises. Our world today is full of distractions and as a child of God we need to withdraw more than what the Lord Jesus did during His earthly ministry. Many so-called ministers of the Gospel are distractions from their responsibilities as a result of modern day technology such as phone, computer, TV, etc.

ü  Noising, the Satanic Instrument You Must Avoid. One of the tools that Satan is using through his servants to get down the children of God is noising. Our society is noise more than before.

John Piper, the founder of DeseringGod.com said: “Withdraw is an attitude of pull away from distractions — the phone, the computer, the TV, the constant noise of modern life — and find a way to separate yourself so you can be and feel “shut in with God.” It can be a challenge when you work away from home for long hours or are sharing your house from dawn-to-dusk with a bunch of loud and energetic children, but make it a priority. Your car on lunch break, a quiet corner in the office, a closet in between meals or feedings or naptimes, or simply the quiet of your heart if that’s all you can muster. But find solitude, and pray.”

ü  The Best Way To Sun Distraction. One of the best ways to shun distractions is to withdraw to certain place for personal prayer with God. Withdraw yourself will make it easy to focus on the major things you have for God.

ü  Evidence of Seriousness. Withdraw yourself is an evidence of seriousness with what you want to do.

ü  Building Healthy Relationship With God. You are building a cordial relationship with God when you are withdrawn to desert area for personal prayer with God.

ü  Understanding the Voice of God. Hearing God will be easy for you when He speaks to you during your discussion with Him.


Prayer Bombs For Today
1.       I apply the blood of Jesus to every stubborn problem in my life in the name of JESUS
2.      I plead the blood of Jesus upon my body-from the top of my head to the sole of my feet, upon my marriage, business and office in the name of Jesus
3.       I hold the blood of Jesus against lost foreign benefits in the name of Jesus.
4.      I hold the blood of Jesus against satanic prophecies working in my marriage, business and ministry in the name of Jesus.
5.      I hold the blood of Jesus against vagabond anointing in my life and marriage in the name of Jesus.
6.      I hold the blood of Jesus against profit starvation in my business and ministry in the name of Jesus
7.      I soak my life, marriage, business, work, family and career into the blood of Jesus.
8.     I paralyze all satanic oppressors delegated against my spouse, business, marriage, ministry and destiny with the blood of Jesus.
9.      I hold the blood of Jesus as a shield against any power that is already poised to resist my enlargement in the name of Jesus.
10.  By the blood of Jesus, I stand against every device of distraction in my work, business and my enlargement in the name of Jesus.
11.   I stand upon the Word of God and I declare myself unmovable and unshakable, in the name of Jesus.

12.  Let every door that I have opened to the enemy be closed forever with the blood of Jesus.

Post a Comment

0 Comments