Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Header Ads Widget

Responsive Advertisement

Deliverance From The Forces of Strongman

Topic: Deliverance From The Forces of Strongman

Bible Reading: Psalm 18

We are in the world where different forces confronting the children of
God in one way or other. One of these forces is what I called Forces
of Strongman. King Saul stood as a strongman war against David
throughout his reigned. With patient, humility, trust and hope in God,
David overcame the strongman.

Pharaoh and He rod were strongman of their time, they war against the
children of God, they planned and attacked the appointed Saviour of
God's people, at the end they are perished.

In Psalm18:17, the Psalmist says:  "He delivered me from my strong
enemy, and from them which hated me: for they were too strong for me."

The only person that can help you overcome the strongman that war
against you is Jesus Christ. Your hope in Him, your trust and believe
in Him will not only make you confront the strongman, but triumph over
any challenge that comes your way.

Prayer Bombs:

1. I consume the shrine of the strongman in my family with the fire of
God in the name of Jesus.

2. Let stones of fire pursue and dominate all the strongmen in my
life, in the name of Jesus.

3. I smash the head of the strongman on the wall of fire, in Jesus’ name.

4. I cause open disgrace to all strongmen in my family, in Jesus’ name.

5. The strongman from my father’s side; the strongman from my mother’s
side, begin to destroy yourselves in the name of Jesus.

6. I bind and I render to nothing all the strongmen that are currently
troubling my life, in the name of Jesus.

7. You strongman of body destruction, loose your hold over my body,
fall down and die, in the name of Jesus.

8. Every demon, strongman and associated spirits of financial
collapse, receive the hailstones of fire and be roasted beyond remedy,
in Jesus’ name.

9. Let the finger of God unseat my household strongman, in the name of Jesus.

10. I bind you the strongman in my life and I clear my goods from your
possession, in the name of Jesus.

Post a Comment

0 Comments