Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Header Ads Widget

Responsive Advertisement

YOU ARE ON THE WAY TO ACTUALIZE YOUR DREAMS

PRAYER BOMBS FOR TODAY

BIBLE READING: JEREMIAH 1:4-10

"Then the word of the LORD came unto me, saying, Before I formed thee in the belly I knew thee; and before thou camest forth out of the womb I sanctified thee, and I ordained thee a prophet unto the nations. Then said I, Ah, Lord GOD! behold, I cannot speak: for I am a child. But the LORD said unto me, Say not, I am a child: for thou shalt go to all that I shall send thee, and whatsoever I command thee thou shalt speak. Be not afraid of their faces: for I am with thee to deliver thee, saith the LORD. Then the LORD put forth his hand, and touched my mouth. And the LORD said unto me, Behold, I have put my words in thy mouth. See, I have this day set thee over the nations and over the kingdoms, to root out, and to pull down, and to destroy, and to throw down, to build, and to plant."

What you are passing through now do not hinder you to actualize your God given destiny. Your desire, dedication, focus, obedience and hardworking are the keys you must kin to in order to actualize your destiny.

Do not allow what people are saying to derail you from your goals. Everyone has a mouth to say what he likes about you. Moreover, what God says about you and what you says about yourself is the ultimate and most needful things for you to achieve your dreams.

The more you remain connected with GOD, the more you are on the path to fulfill your destiny. Make sure you are always dedicate your vision unto GOD on daily basis in fervent prayers.

Prayer Bombs for Today
1. Father, do not allow me to derail from your path in Jesus name.

2. By the grace of GOD, I will actualize my God given destiny in the name of Jesus name.

3 GOD open door of my helpers and connected me with them in Jesus name

Post a Comment

0 Comments