Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Header Ads Widget

Responsive Advertisement

The Only Thing That Guarantee Your Success

THE ONLY THING THAT GUARANTEE YOUR SUCCESS IN 2016
                                                                        
Bible Reading: Psalm 37:1-11

Welcome again to year 2016, the year that God will advertise and announce you for greatness. Nevertheless, your desire is to achieve great and uncommon success and become a living testimony, it is very easy and easy to achieve. But you need only one thing to accomplish such desire and dream.

What you need to accomplish such is JESUS CHRIST. Yes! JESUS CHRIST is what you need to end all your negative stories that had become your attitude for several years ago.

Why Do you Need Jesus Christ?
1.      You need Jesus Christ because is the one that know the end from the beginning. This year that we are just started few hours ago, He has known the end. Everything that is going to happen this year is already reviewed in His Eye screen.

2.    You need Jesus Christ because is the only one that has power that you need to accomplish your dream and good desire in this year 2016 and years to come. Matthew 28:18

3.    You need Jesus Christ because He keeps truth forever – Psalms 146:6

4.    You need Jesus because He executes justice for the oppressed. No one to assist you that is why you stay long in that problem. No one to lift you up that is why you could not get up from your fallen.

5.     He gives freedom to the prisoners. We are sinners due to our sins and wrong doings. Sins make man a prisoner, and Jesus Christ is the only one anointed, sent and ready to set us free from all our sins. He had paid the price for our sins through His death on the cross at Calvary. Matt1:21

6.    He owns the power to get wealth for you – Deuteronomy 8:18.
7.     You need Jesus Christ because is the one that owns and hold the keys for year 2016. And He can give anyone the key – Revelation 3:7

WHAT YOU MUST DO NOW:
1.     Come back Him with your total body. Matthew 11:28-30
2.   Trust Only Him, because He will not disappoint you.
3.   Follow and Walk in His way. Lives holy and righteous life.
4.   Don’t join the evil companion. 1Cor.15:33
5.    Study and meditating your Bible daily – Joshua 1:8
6.   Obey Jesus and His words.
7.    Backup your daily life with fervent prayers. 1 Thess.5:17-18 

PRAYER BOMBS FOR TODAY
1.            Father, I thank you for given me another grace to witness another year.
2.          Father fill me with your Spirit in the name of Jesus
3.          My Lord, cause me to walk in your way
4.          Father, give me key that open financial breakthrough for year 2016 in the name of Jesus
5.           As I started this year 2016, any obstacles or hindrances that comes my way shall be destroy by thunder of God in the name of Jesus
6.          This year 2016, I will succeed, I will prosper, I will not fail in the name of Jesus
7.           Any where I go, the Blood of Jesus Christ will speak for me and protect me in the name of Jesus.
8.          O LORD arises and let those asking for my God be disgraced in the name of Jesus.
9.          Every power seeking to turn my blessings to curses receive double destruction in Jesus’ name.
10.      Every witchcraft manipulation of the stars against my life be destroyed by fire in the name of Jesus.
11.        Let the fire of the LORD locate and burn to ashes every weapon of darkness fashioned against me in the name of Jesus.
12.      Every power invoked from the grave against my marriage, be chained and be cast into the pit in the mighty name of Jesus.

13.      The gate of hell shall not prevail against my family in Jesus’ name.

Post a Comment

0 Comments