Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Header Ads Widget

Responsive Advertisement

YOUR PHARAOH MUST DIE BEFORE END OF THIS YEAR

PRAYER BOMBS FOR TODAY

BIBLE READING: PSALM 122 and 123

Prayer Bombs

1. Father, I thank you for given me another grace to witness another day.

2. Father, I confess all my sins unto you and wash me clean with precious Blood of Jesus Christ

3. Every spirit of limitation against my breakthroughs, die, in the name of Jesus.

4. Every power of demotion targeted against my destiny, die, in the name of Jesus.

5. Every spirit, power and personality working against my elevation, die, in the name of Jesus.

6. I refuse to carry the evil-left over of my family, in the name of Jesus.

7. Every evil standing order against my destiny, die, in the name of Jesus.

8. Every ancestral curse working against my destiny, die, in the name of Jesus.

9. O God arise and begin to disgrace all my Goliaths, in the name of Jesus.

10. Let my Pharaoh die in his own Red Sea, in the name of Jesus.

11. I fire back every arrow of spiritual demotion, in the name of Jesus.

Post a Comment

0 Comments