Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Header Ads Widget

Responsive Advertisement

ANGEL OF GOD WILL LOCATE YOU FOR BLESSING

Prayer Bombs for Today

. Angels of blessings, begin to locate me for my own blessings in this program now, in the name of Jesus.

1. Powers behind accidental problems, I am not your candidate; Fall down and die, in the name of Jesus.

2. I receive the power to break every circle of problems, in the name of Jesus.

3. Every attempt being made by destiny killers against my destiny; be frustrated undo death, in the name of Jesus.

4. I command the fire of God to come upon every destiny killer working against my destiny, in the name of Jesus.

5. I remove my destiny from the camp of destiny killers, in the name of Jesus.

6. I use the fire of God and the blood of Jesus to surround my destiny, in the name of Jesus.

7. Every power working against the fulfillment of my destiny; be disgraced, in the name of Jesus.

8. I command my destiny to reject every bewitchment, in the name of Jesus.

9. I deliver my destiny from the grip of destiny killers, in the name of Jesus.

10. Every evil done to my destiny by household wickedness; be reversed now, in the name of Jesus.

11. Every vessel of destiny killers fashioned against my destiny, fall down and die, in the name of Jesus.

12. Let the ground open now and swallow all destiny killers working against me, in the name of Jesus.

13. Every evil gathering against my destiny; be scattered, in the name of Jesus.

14. My destiny; you will not manage poverty, in the name of Jesus.

15. My destiny; you will not manage failure, in the name of Jesus.

16. I command my destiny to begin to change to the best now, in the name of Jesus.

17. My head will not carry evil loads, in the name of Jesus.

18. Every enemy of progress in my life, fall down and die now, in the name of Jesus.

Post a Comment

0 Comments