Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Header Ads Widget

Responsive Advertisement

The Healing of God

Prayer Bombs For Today

Bible Reading: Isaiah 49:24-26, Romans 8:11

Topic: The Healing Power of God

Indeed, there is no distance in the realm of the spirit. 

1. Every vulture of death circling around my uncles life, receive fire, crash and burn to ashes in Jesus name. 

2. Oh Great physician by all the power for which You are known to be God, arise and declare total healing to every  dying cell in my uncle's body. 

3. Thou sickness that troubleth my uncle's life, my God shall trouble you today. 

4. Satan, my life, children, husband and wife or uncle is not your candidate, therefore owners of evil load, carry your load and go. 


5. Spirit of resurrection, breath life into my uncle's bones, blood and body in Jesus name. 

Post a Comment

0 Comments