Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Header Ads Widget

Responsive Advertisement

EXPERIENCE UNCOMMON MIRACLES

Experience Uncommon Miracle

Exodus 14:21-22

"Then Moses raised his hand over the sea, and the Lord opened up a path through the water with a strong east wind. The wind blew all that night, turning the seabed into dry land. and the Israelites went through the sea on dry ground, with a wall of water on their right and on their left."

Before the very day that the above Scripture happened, such miracle has never happened. I mean miracle of divided sea and thousands of people walk freely and water not cover them. What uncommon miracle indeed!

God used Moses rod to departed sea into two and the people walk on dry land. It is uncommon miracle to see such things happened. God of all possible has power, authority, and everything your problems need to become uncommon miracle..

The Israelites are in between the war of Pharaoh and the sea in front. The sea cannot allow them to move forward, but God that own them step in and He took away Sea and uncommon miracle happened. We also must allow God to step in to our situation,

Uncommon miracle is for uncommon people who are facing uncommon problems. No matter how great or serious your challenge may look like, God that does uncommon miracle is at hand and ready to make and turn it to uncommon miracle as He did to the Israel.

WHAT YOU MUST DO

1. Accept and have faith in God

2. Obey Him  - Do what he tells you to do.

3. Focus unto Jesus not to your problem

4. Stretch forth the rod your hand. The rod symbolize the word of God. Speak out the word of God to the situation.

5. Never and don't look back.

PRAYER BOMBS FOR TODAY

1. My Father and my God I thank you for given me another grace to witness another day in the history of my life

2. Father, do uncommon miracle in my life in the name of Jesus

3. Father, in the name of your Son Jesus Christ, I speak to the sea of the enemies before me to dry

4. Faithful Father, remove every forces of darkness that camp me and let your uncommon miracle happen in my life in the name of Jesus

5. Father, cause me to walk upon any hindrances that set before my promise land in the name of Jesus

6. Father, at the end of today prayer let uncommon miracle celebration happen to me and my family in the name of Jesus

7. My heavenly Father, bury all barriers against your uncommon miracle to my life in the name of Jesus

Post a Comment

0 Comments