Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Header Ads Widget

Responsive Advertisement

Desiring to know God Better

Desiring to know God Better

Bible Reading: Exodus 33:11-23

Having succeed in receiving several answers to his prayers, Moses then evidenced his greatest boldness in what he requested of God. Moses said, "I beseech thee, sure me thy glory" Exodus 33:18.

Moses had been so encouraged by God answers to his prayers that he sought for the ultimate. The desired of Moses is to know God better - His glory.  There is tremendous need for you as a believer to know God better mostly on daily basis.

As a believer, you must desire to know God better and you can know Him better:

* When you continue to meditate in His Word. Joshua 1:8


* When you always have quiet time with Him on daily basis.

* When you flee from the worldly affairs and take Him as your companion. Remembered, the friendship with world is the enemy of God

* When you keep living in holiness and righteousness - Hebrews 12:14

* When you keep doing God’s Will and obey Him

The more you do the above the more better you will know God. Remember, only those that know God, close to Him and desire to know Him better and walk with Him will not know Him better but also see Him face to face in Heaven.

One greatest thing that can hinder you to see God better is SINS. Galatians 5:19-21, stated that: “Now the works of the flesh are manifest, which are these; Adultery, fornication, uncleanness, lasciviousness, idolatry, witchcraft, hatred, variance, emulations, wrath, strife, seditions, heresies, envying, murders, drunkenness, reveling, and such like: of the which I tell you before, as I have also told you in time past, that they which do such things shall not inherit the kingdom of God.”

The remedy is confessing all your sins and asks for the Blood of Jesus to wash you clean is the ultimate key.

PRAYER BOMBS FOR TODAY:

1. Father, create in me a clean heart that will desire to knew you better in the name of Jesus

2. Father, take away from me any contradiction desire that is against your WILL in my life in the name of Jesus

3. Father, in your mercy fills me with your Spirit in fullness that will direct me in your way in the name of Jesus

4. Father, I break every forces of darkness that is planning evil against your WILL in my life in the name of Jesus

5. As from today henceforth, Father open door of uncommon breakthrough for me that will glorify you in my life in the name of Jesus

6. Father open heaven upon my life and announced me for greatness in the name of Jesus

7. Father, as you proved yourself mightily in the life of Moses and in the presence of Pharaoh and Egyptians, God prove your mightiest power and favour in my life, ministry and family so that your name will glorify in the name of Jesus

8. Thank you Father for answer my prayer in Jesus name I prayed.

Post a Comment

0 Comments