Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Header Ads Widget

Responsive Advertisement

PROVOKING THE LAST MINUTES MIRACLES OF GOD

PROVOKING THE LAST MINUTES MIRACLES OF GOD



BIBLE READING: Isaiah 38:1-9ECCL. 3:1-14

As I'm chat with my group member on whats app, the Spirit of God told me that He will surprise some people with LAST Minutes miracle. 

Last minute miracle is a wonder that happen when all hope have lost. It is miracle that put end to all doubt. It is miracle that speak and announce you as uncommon testimonier of the year. It is a miracle that happen when yourself could not say yes or no to the situation. It is a miracle that swallow all the plan, purpose and strategies of the enemies.

IT IS A MIRACLE THAT:

* You provoke it yourself - Luke 23:43

* happen when you kin yourself to the power of God without shaking

* You proved to God that you are His child no matter how sinful you are. King Hezekiah Isaiah 38:1-8Luke 23:43-44

* You can get when you put all your total trust in God despite the situation or circumstances around you - Luke 23:39-44

* You can get when you disconnect yourself from doubt, unbelief and close mouth. James 1:6-8

* happen when you give all that remain in your hands - 1 Kings 17:12-16

ARE YOU READY FOR LAST MIRACLES? THEN LET US PRAY:

1. Father forgive me all sins that can hinder last minutes miracle in my life and wash me with the Blood of Jesus

2. I disconnect myself from doubt, and spirit of unbelief in the name of Jesus

3. Father, I hook my total life into Your only begotten Son for redemption and restoration of my spiritual life, marriage, and ministry in the name of Jesus

4. I receive multiple of last minute miracle of God in the name of Jesus

5. Father as You bestowed and approved eternity in heaven for the malefactor that hanged with Jesus on the Cross, Lord bestow upon me the fullness of your eternity upon me in your mercy in the name of Jesus

6. Father, in your mercy open door of uncommon last minutes miracle unto me in the name of Jesus.

7. Thanks You, God, thank You Jesus for answer my prayers in Jesus precious name I pray.

Post a Comment

0 Comments