Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Header Ads Widget

Responsive Advertisement

GOD SHALL ROLLING AWAY MY REPROACH

PRAYER BOMBS FOR TODAY

BIBLE READING: Genesis 30:23,  Psalm 125.

Topic: GOD SHALL ROLLING AWAY MY REPROACH

1. Today is the 12th day of Seventh month in 2015, you will crossover all your challenges in the name of Jesus

2. Every anchor of the enemies standing on your way to greatness shall be melt down by firs of God in the name of Jesus

3. The seeds of sin that caused reproach to your life is destroy and flush out by the blood of Jesus

4. Father, in your mercy, scatter every ridges of reproach mounted before me in the name of Jesus

5. Father in your mercy, arise and destroy all the chain of reproach that bound me in the name of Jesus

6. The power of reproach in my life melt down and cast fire in the name of Jesus

7. My Father and my Saviour, deliver me from the pity of reproach with your might hand in the name of Jesus

8. Enough is enough, all the activities of reproach in my life, businesses, job marriage, academic, work, family and ministry is destroy by the fire of God in the name of Jesus

9. Every sources of reproach into my life, business, job, marriage, ministry and family is closed by the Blood of Jesus

10. Jointly reproach in my life, businesses, marriage, ministry and family is destroy and cast fire in the name of Jesus

11. Every good things in my life that have died as  a result of reproach, I 
commands them to rise and bring out fruitfulness by fire of God in the name of Jesus

12. Father, the power, authority and grace you given to this day to bring out Sun and moon at the right time, God use it to bring out uncommon testimonies to my life this day and this week in the name of Jesus

13. Thanks you Jesus for answer my prayers in Jesus name I prayed.

Post a Comment

0 Comments