Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Header Ads Widget

Responsive Advertisement

Deliverance from Backwardness

Prayer Bombs for Today

Bible Reading: Psalm 123

Welcome to another day in the month of July. God has a purpose for you to fulfill, you are NOT created for mess and misery, but created to magnify the glory of God, have total dominion over every creatures and live forever with Him in His Kingdom called Heaven. Genesis 1:26-30

Today prayer bombs is for 3 nights. Please use them in 3 nights fervently. Never allow devil to rub your blessing. 

Prayer Bombs are:

1. Every problem following me from my place of birth be roasted in the name of Jesus.

2. Powers that renew bondage, hear the Word of the Lord, die die die in the name of Jesus.

3. I prophesy that this second half of the year shall favor me, whether the enemy likes it or not, in Jesus name.

4. O LORD, send the sword, the famine and pestilence into the camp of my stubborn pursuers this month in Jesus name.

5. Evil prophecies that have gone forth against my destiny, be cancelled by the blood of Jesus in the name of Jesus.

6. O LORD reveal to me the abundance of peace and truth this month in Jesus name.

7. O LORD release your tongue of fire upon my life and burn away all spiritual filthiness present within me in Jesus name.

Post a Comment

0 Comments