Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Header Ads Widget

Responsive Advertisement

WAR AGAINST DEVOURER IN MY FINANCES

WAR AGAINST DEVOURER IN MY FINANCES 



Psalm 138:8; Mal 3:8-11

One of the activities of the enemies against the people of God is destroying their finances. Many are in debt and financial handicap as a result of finances destroyers. Several people are working like Elephant but eating like Rat because the finances destroyers are against them.

Your lacking this time is not acceptable by God, because many people around you and beyond need your help and assistance in order to fulfill their purpose in life. God given you the job. Business, and work to own not only to feed you but to assist people around you to accomplish their dreams. That is why these prayer bombs for today is a serious business for everyone that have them.

Prayer Bombs for Today:

1. I break and loose myself from every curse of financial bondage and poverty, in the name of Jesus.

2. I release myself from every conscious and unconscious covenant with the spirit of poverty in the name of Jesus

3. O God arise and let every enemy of my financial breakthrough, scatter, in the name of Jesus.

4. O Lord, restore all my wasted years and efforts and covert them to blessing, in Jesus name 

5. O Lord, let the spirit of favour be upon every where I go concerning my finances, in Jesus name

6. Father, I ask you in the name of Jesus, to send ministering spirits to bring prosperity and funds into my finances

7. O Lord, let men bless me any where I go, in the name of Jesus.

8. I loose angels, in the mighty name of Jesus, to go and create favour for my finances

9. Father, block every space eluding my finances should flow into it, in Jesus name.

10. O Lord, let every spirit of debt and financial blockage, be rendered impotent for my sake, in Jesus name

11. Fire of the Holy Ghost purge my finances from any evil mark put upon me, in the name of Jesus.

12. Every magnet of poverty be pulled out of my life, in Jesus name

13. You devil take your hands and legs away from the top of my finances, in Jesus name

14. The prosperity which no member of my family has ever enjoyed, O God, give it to me, in Jesus name  

15.Any power using my dream to advance poverty in my life, fall down and die, in Jesus name.

16. Any power chasing money out of my hands, and bank account, die by fire, in Jesus name.

17. Declare this many times: "I am rich in all things."

18. Thank you sweet Jesus for answering my prayers.

Post a Comment

0 Comments