Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Header Ads Widget

Responsive Advertisement

Prayer for Promotion

PRAYER FOR PROMOTION

Bible Reading: Psalms 75: 6-7  For promotion comes neither from the east, nor from the west, nor from the south. But God is the judge: he puts down one, and sets up another.

Psalm 11:6  Upon the wicked he shall rain snares, fire and brimstone, and an horrible tempest: this shall be the portion of their cup.

One of the thing that people aim and target for is promotion. Many people are ambitious for promotion to extend of looking any means to get it. Meanwhile, the Bible says promotion can out come from above.

To be sincere with ourselves, many couldn't be promoted as a result of attackers and the evil sores that against them. As long as God remain God and get creator of the universe, promotion remain the entitlement of the children of God.

Our prayer bombs for today is focus on promotion. If you are here and you had been robbed of your promotion, I salute you for your success, because you are here not by accident but by the Will and Purpose of God. Before you proceed, make sure you read our Bible reading for today 3 times.

Prayer Bombs for Today

1. My Father and my God, I thank you for given me grace to be here today for these prayers of promotion.

2. Lord, forgive me every sin that hindered me to being promoted, wash me with the blood of Jesus Christ

3. Holy Ghost Arise in your power and fight for me today in the name of Jesus

4.  I send Holy Ghost Fire into the camp of witches and wizards in this nation and I scatter their conspiracies against my promotion in the name of Jesus.

5. Every evil eye monitoring my life, promotion and my ministry for evil we pluck out your eyeballs with sword of fire in the name of Jesus.

6.  Every territorial power blocking the heavens of this ministry worldwide, collide with the Rock of Ages in the name of Jesus.

7. I tear the blindfold off of the minds of the people that suppose to approve my promotion in the name of Jesus.

8.  Oh God arise, and visit this ministry with your revival fire in the name of Jesus

9. Where is the Lord God of Elijah – Arise and promote me and this ministry by fire in the name of Jesus

10. Every ancient gate in the heavenlies blocking my promotion and the expansion of this ministry, receive fire, brimstone and a horrible tempest in the name of Jesus.

11. I commanded my file of promotion that have been hidden to come out by fire in the name of Jesus

12. Every hands of the wicked people that hold the letter of my promotion receive the fire and thunder of God in the name of Jesus

13. Every handwriting of the enemies written not promoted on my file and name, I terminate, destroy and wash you away by the blood of Jesus

14. My Father and my God, in your mercy announced my promotion in the name of Jesus

15. Every forces of darkness that hinder thus ministry to spread worldwide, you are a liar, scatter and die by thunder of God in the name of Jesus

16. Before the end of this month, I receive the letter of my promotion in the name of Jesus

17. Thank you God for answer my promotional prayers in Jesus mighty name I prayed, AMEN.

Post a Comment

0 Comments