Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Header Ads Widget

Responsive Advertisement

Possessing the anointing to excel

POSSESSING THE ANOINTING TO EXCEL

Bible Reading: 2 Kings 2:1-15

Anointing To Excel is most valuable thing you need to rule your world. It is the forces and power you need to prosper and do extraordinary things in this world that people will read after you.

The act of anointing was significant of consecration to a holy or sacred use; hence the anointing of the high priest (Ex. 29:29; Lev. 4:3) and of the sacred vessels (Ex. 30:26). The high priest and the king are thus called "the anointed" (Lev. 4:3, 5, 16; 6:20; Ps. 132:10). Anointing a king was equivalent to crowning him (1 Sam. 16:13; 2 Sam. 2:4, etc.). Prophets were also anointed (1 Kings 19:16; 1 Chr. 16:22; Ps. 105:15). The expression, "anoint the shield" (Isa. 21:5), refers to the custom of rubbing oil on the leather of the shield so as to make it supple and fit for use in war.

For you to be Anointing means you are sacred for a purpose that beyond human imagination. When you are anointing, you are dignify to excel and do greater things. If you possess the anointing, you are have forces that make you lives above limitation of any forms. David excel more that his brethren because of the anointing he possessed. Daniel and Joseph make it possible to rule in foreign land as a result of anointing bestowed on them from above. 

Anointing is from above, and God is the owner who give it in fullness to everyone that his or her heart faithful to God. The first Christians possessed the anointing when their heart waited unto the Lord. They were in upper room for many days in prayer, dedication and consecration, suddenly the power from above came down and all of them were filled with the Holy Ghost - Acts 2:1-ff

Dedication, and submission to God in sincerity heart is what you must do with fervent prayers unto God.

Prayer Bombs for Today: 

1. I paralyze all aggression addressed to my star in the name of Jesus.

2. Lord, bring honey out of the rock for me this month and this year in the name of Jesus

3. Lord, open up all the good doors of my life that household wickedness have shut in the name of Jesus

4. Let all anti- breakthrough designs against my life be shattered to irreparable pieces in the name of Jesus.

5. I paralyze all satanic antagonism against my destiny from the womb in Jesus name

6. I trample upon every enemy of my advancement and I unseat evil powers sitting on my promotions in Jesus name.

7. O Lord, enlarge my coast beyond my wildest dream in the name of Jesus.

8. I claim back all my goods presently residing in wrong hands in the name of Jesus.

9. O Lord, plant good things that will advance my cause into my life in the name of Jesus

10. Everything which hinders me from greatness, begin to give way now in the name of Jesus.

11. Every imprisoned and buried potentials, come forth now in the name of Jesus.

12. I possess the anointing that will make me excel more than my friends in the name of Jesus

13. I received double anointing in the name of Jesus

14. I received oil from above that will break every limitations to me greatness in the name of Jesus

15. I received oil from above that will make me fulfill my purpose and plan of God for my life in the name of Jesus

Post a Comment

0 Comments