Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Header Ads Widget

Responsive Advertisement

WAR AGAINST SINGLENESS AND BARENESS

Topic: WAR AGAINST SINGLENESS AND BARRENNESS



Bible Reading: Genesis 2:18

There is no doubt in it that thousands of men and women find it difficult to get married at the right time. Many had been engage in courtship and remain to be wedded when the problem of be singleness arise and end the courtship. On daily basis, many sisters and brothers engage in mountain prayer, fasting and prayers but all their efforts to get married is unfruitful.

95% of people that are singleness are NOT desire to be in such situation but one reasons or the other contributed to their singleness. 

THE POSITION OF SINGLENESS

To be in singleness means
- To be alone
- Disappointed in marriage
- Result of failure in marriage
- Breaking of courtship
- State of being unmarried
- Lacking a partner or helpmate
- In-ability to hook with spouse
- Relating to celibacy
- Not fulfilling the purpose and plan of God for marriage 

WHY MANY ARE SINGLENESS TODAY
There are several reasons why many women and men are SINGLENESS and unable to married at the right time or not married at all. Some of the reasons are stated below”

- Lack of vision and purpose of marriage – Hosea 4:6 “My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge: because thou hast rejected knowledge, I will also reject thee, that thou shalt be no priest to me: seeing thou hast forgotten the law of thy God, I will also forget thy children”. Thousands are in state of singleness because they lack the purpose and reasons why God instituted marriage. They have NO vision of being marriage or having an happy home.

- The spirit of pride – many are single because they allow the spirit of pride to rule them. In most cases, they see themselves as holier and beauty than other. For this, they want the person that will marry them to be equal like them. Such people cannot get marry at the right time and if care is not taking, they can remain single for long.

- Parent Idealism- some parents is the reasons why their children remain singles. They are selective for their children mostly the females one. A situation where a mother is telling or instruct her daughter that, if you don’t bring a wealthy man to this house to marry is better to remain singleness.

- See worldly enjoyment as the best – some ladies are engage in education mentality, instead to marry at the right they are pursuing education degree to extend they forget to marry at the right time. Sometimes, most of these ladies are approached by men but they did not response to their invitation. Rather, they insist in get to some certain level in education before they will answer any man. As a result, when they ready for marriage, the men see them as person higher than them.

- Transfer of generational curses. Many are experience and suffering under the curses of their Grand-parents. Such parents are experience singleness and thereby the curses had been transferred to their followers. 

- Advises from the wrong counselors. Thousands of sisters and brothers are still singleness because they have been misleading by their false pastors or fake prophets. They desire to know the right way in marriage, but they end up in the hands of fake prophets. I have seen a situation where a sister go for counseling from a prophet, and the prophet misled her that the person she brought his name to him for prayer is not a right person for her to marry. By this, she should wait for her time, but for good 12 years now, her time has NOT come.

- Failure to face the reality and challenges of marriage

- Comparison and wrong association – Many are single because they are in group of singles. It is their group manifesto to remain un-married for life. Bad association corrupt good characters says this Scripture – 1 Corinthians 15:33

- Lack of implementing the Biblical principles of marriage – many see biblical principles of marriage as unbearable. Instead to build their marital issues on these principles they prefer to reject the offer of been marry.

- Personal will orientation. Many desire to fulfill their will or wish than the will of God or desire of God for them. They see God’s will as a long way, so they want to follow short way which is their will, but at the end of it, they end up singleness. No wonder, the Bible says,¨”There is a way seem right before man, but the end is destruction” Proverbs 14:12

- See singleness as usual and common things

- Laziness in spiritual solution – fasting and prayer is no longer a business for many sisters and brothers; they see prayer and fasting as waste of time and olden days strategies for believers to get something. 

- Contentious – Proverbs 21:19

- Love of money and love of work – Many sisters are singleness till today because they only focus all their life in making money and doing their daily business, they did not have time to plan for marriage. They believe that to get money is more and far better than to get married. They forget that, any money they have is useless without husband. The Bible says: 

“The love of money is a root of all kinds of evil. Some people, eager for money, have wandered from the faith and pierced themselves with many grief” ” 1 Timothy 6:10 NIV

“For the love of money is the root of all evil: which while some coveted after, they have erred from the faith, and pierced themselves through with many sorrows” 1Timothy 6:10 KJV.

Eager and greediness for money have made many to go away from the truth of the lay down principles of marriage and they are singleness. Remember, no man can serve two masters, he must be profit by one and profitless by the other. 

- Education mentality – many remain singleness because they are looking for a man or woman that has attain certain levels of education. I have seen a sister that said she will not marry any man that has no master degree; instead to marry such, she determined to remain single. Some sister also have determined that they will not get marry until they hold a certain level of degree like doctorate, Ph.D. etc. pursuing this have keeping them in singleness. By the time they ready for marriage, no man is ready to marry them because of their position.

- Satanic influences. One major area that Satan and his agents focus to win more souls to his kingdom is area of marriage. Most of the problems facing sister and brothers on singleness are satanic influences. And he has gain control over thousands of men and women. Devil and his agents are working 24/7 to keep many in singleness situation as long as they live. May God deliver you from such in Jesus name.

THE WAYS OUT
- Born again experience – Not negotiable

- Readiness and determination to get married

- See your singleness as a challenge that you must overcome

- Build a glorious future for marriage – Proverbs 14:1

- Diligently seek for right spouse – Genesis 24:2-10, Corinthians 6:14, Corinthians 7:39

- Declare total war against anti-marriage conspiracy. The Bible says: “Finally, my brethren, be strong in the Lord, and in the power of his might. Put on the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to stand against the wiles of the devil” Ephesians 6:10-11

- Total obedience to the last commands. Ready and be ready to obey the instructions from God at any given time. The more you obeying the word of God the more you enjoying Him.

PRAYER BOMBS
1. My God and My father, let frustration and disappointment, be the portion of every object fashioned against my marital issues in the name of Jesus.

2. In the mighty name of Jesus, My God and my father, let every tie to 
polluted objects and items between me and strange husband break, in the name of Jesus.

3. My God and My Father, I command every spoken curse against marital life be break, in the name of Jesus.

4. My God and My Father, I command every curse pronounced inwardly against my destiny and marriage be break, in the name of Jesus.

5. My God and My Father, I command you inward curses, militating against my virtues and marriage be break, in the name of Jesus.

6. My God and My Father, I command any power given the mandate to curse and hinder my wedding day, summersault and die, in the name of Jesus.

7. My God and My Father, I command every spirit of Balaam hired to curse my marriage, fall down and die, in the name of Jesus.

8. My God and My Father, I command every curse that I have brought into marital issues through ignorance and disobedience, break by fire, in the name of Jesus.

9. My God and My Father, I command every power magnetizing physical and spiritual curses to me, I raise the blood of Jesus against you and I challenge you by fire, in the name of Jesus.

10. My Father, and My Lord, turns all my self-imposed curses to blessings, in the name of Jesus.

11. The power of darkness that caused men to divorce me, God let your light clear it away in Jesus name

12. Any strategies that devil is using to keep my husband or wife away from me, the thunder of God scatter it in Jesus name 

13. Where ever the attackers tie my husband or wife, I lose him/her with the power in the Blood of Jesus with thunder in the name of Jesus.

14. Whosoever or anything that hold my destiny wife/husband captivity in order for me to remain single, the thunder and fire of God will visit such person/power and lose my wife/husband for me in the name of Jesus.

15. My God my Lord, visit the tap root of the cause of failure and disappointment that have been experiences, and uproot it in Jesus name

16. My husband/wife, where ever you are now, come back to your senses and locates me for marriage in the name of Jesus.

17. I wash away every evil marks that divert men/women away from me with the BLOOD of Jesus Christ.

 18. Any power or spirit that is pushing men and women away from me, such power and spirit receive the thunder of God in the name of Jesus.

Post a Comment

0 Comments