Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Header Ads Widget

Responsive Advertisement

First Day of The Month Prayers

PRAYER BOMBS FOR TODAY IN MOTH OF MAY 2015
1. Let the fire of my enemies devour them this month in the name of Jesus.

2. Anointing to prosper under any condition, locate me this month in the name of Jesus.

3. O LORD, let my season of greatness appear this month in the name of Jesus.

4. Let the heavenly surgeon replace every broken organ in my body with the spare part from heaven this month in the name of Jesus.

5. O Lord, let my life advertise your glory this month in Jesus name.

6. Every hidden enemy in my family line, be exposed by fire in the name of Jesus.

7. I close the door of tragedy and calamity against me and my family this month in Jesus name.

Post a Comment

0 Comments