Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Header Ads Widget

Responsive Advertisement

War Against Anti-Testimonies

DAY 5 - Thursday 5th February 2015

Topic: WAR AGAINST ANTI-TESTIMONIES (1)

BIBLE READING: Proverbs 28:13, 1John 1: 1-9

We thank God for another day in this program. There is no doubt that there are many anti-testimonies that war against many people on daily basis, and one these anti-testimonies is our focus for today.

The number one ANTI-TESTIMONY that you must war against is SIN. 
Let us consider some facts about SIN:

The greatest enemy of any success is SIN- Sin always hinder success or breakthrough. Several times, SIN have robbed many Christians of their blessing and success

SIN can hinder you to prosper and not allow you to have uncommon testimonies as God planned for you – Genesis 4:7-12

SIN close door of divine provisions against anyone at anytime – Malachi 3:8-10

SIN allow veil of darkness to cover people’s business, work, job and ministry

SIN gives room for devourers to eat the fruits of your work, business, job or ministry at anytime – Judges 6:1-6

SIN makes man business, work, job or ministry looks inferior to the customers or helpers at anytime

SIN is a virus that allows sickness, diseases, and infirmities to lives long in people’s life

SIN can kills the power of uncommon testimonies in someone life

SIN makes heart deceive and desperate wicked – Genesis 6:5, Jeremiah 17:9, Matthew 15:18-20

SIN can handover you to the enemies – Numbers 32:23

SIN makes man miserable rather than obtain mercy – Prov. 28:13

SIN expose you to shame and make you lives a painful and sorrowful life 

SIN makes you become the son or daughter of Satan – John 8:44

SIN will makes you lose eternity in heaven unless you repent – Luke 13:3, 5.

SIN hinder your prayers - Psalms 32:1-5

The SIN are numerous, which are: Adultery, fornication, uncleanness, lasciviousness, Idolatry, witchcraft, hatred, variance, emulations, stealing, lying, unforgiveness, wrath, strife, seditions, heresies, envying, murders, drunkenness, reveling, smoking, bribe, corruption, and such like.

WHAT YOU MUST DO TO YOUR SIN?
You must do the following to you SIN, so that you can have uncommon testimonies this year:

Confess all your SIN – Psalms 32:1-5, Proverbs 28:13, 1John1:9

Repent of your SINS – Ezekiel 18:30-31, Acts 3:19-20, Luke 13:3-5

Turn from you SINS – Psalms 34:14, Isaiah 1:16, 3John11

You must hate your SIN – Romans 12:9, Psalms 97:10, Amos 5:15

Fight against SIN all the time – Ephesians 6:12-13, Hebrews 12:4

War against your SIN in prayers

PRAYER BOMBS FOR TODAY

1. Confess all your sins to God – Mention them one by one

2. Ask God to forgive you and wash you clean with Blood of Jesus

3. My God and My Lord, uproot every seed of SIN in me by the Blood of Jesus

4. All the power of SIN that hinder my way, you are hereby terminated by the Blood of Jesus

5. The way to my uncommon testimonies that had been blocked by my SIN, be open by the mercy of God in Jesus name

6. Every chain of SIN that bounded me, be lose by the power in the Blood of Jesus

7. Every root of failure that SIN cause to my life, be uproot by the fire in the Blood of Jesus

8. All my blessing, success, job, fruitfulness, spouse, child, promotion, appointment and helpers that h are been cage in the satanic camp because of my SIN are hereby set free by the mercy of God in the name of Jesus

9. My life, comes out from the pity of failure in the name of Jesus

10. Barrenness that I had been experienced since all these days is hereby expire today by the fire and mercy of God in the name of Jesus

11. All my glory that I have lost due to my idolatry, fornication and unforgiveness is hereby restore back to me in fullness in the name of Jesus

12. Every mark and sign of no success and blessing that placed before me as a result of my sins are hereby cleanse by the Blood of Jesus

13. My Father and my Lord, in your mercy, forgive and erase all the evil works that the SIN of my forefathers placed upon my life in the name of Jesus

14. I receive the Spirit of God in fullness, I will sin no more in the name of Jesus

15. I receive divine power that will help me doing the WILL of God all the times in the name of Jesus 

16. I will move forward and fulfill the purpose for me life this year in the name of Jesus

Post a Comment

0 Comments