Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Header Ads Widget

Responsive Advertisement

Preserving Your Star

DAY 13 - Friday 13th February 2015

Topic: BECOME A STAR

BIBLE READING: Philippians 2:15-16

Becoming a STAR is commendable and approvable by God for His children. To become STAR is becoming a changer.

Become a STAR means becoming the history maker – Genesis 45:7-8

Become a STAR is becoming a ruler of your generation

Become a STAR is becoming a role model

Become a STAR is becoming the person that make positive impact in his or her time

Become a STAR is becoming the person that both kings, leaders, presidents, wealthy, etc will be honour and praise – Genesis 50:18

Become a STAR is becoming the people will run to for help and solution to their problems – Genesis 47:15

Become a STAR is becoming the revolutionist 

Become a STAR is becoming the controller of all

Become a STAR is becoming the person that everyone seek for – Matthew 2:2, 10-11

Become a STAR is becoming V.I.P Very Important Person

CAN YOU BECOME A STAR? OR CAN I BECOME A STAR?:

There is no doubt that this question is robbing your mind now that cans it possible for me to become A STAR like Joseph and others in the Bible? The answer is YES. You can become A STAR that will shine round the world if you can kin and obey these principles:

Be born again and surrender your total life to God and wash by the Blood of Jesus – John 3:3, 5

Live and run from anything that can contaminate, pollute or defile you at anytime as Joseph did and Daniel – Genesis 39:7-12

Never associate with ungodly and evil people – 2Cor. 6:17-18, Romans 12:1

Be focus and set your total mind unto the things above – Colossians 3:1-2

Let God Kingdom be your number one priority – Matthew 6:33, Genesis 39:9

Be faithful in all things either they see you or not

PRAYER BOMBS FOR TODAY:

1. I reject every unprofitable tenant from my life by fire in the name of Jesus.

2. I receive the power to become to A STAR in the name of Jesus

3. You spirit of slavery, loose your hold over my life and die in the name of Jesus.

4. Thou goliath of my father’s house and my mother’s house that will not allow me to become a STAR, your time is up, die in the name of Jesus.

5. O God of new beginnings begins a new thing in my life that will make me become a STAR this year in Jesus name.

6. I break the yokes of all territorial bondage over my life that hinders me to become a STAR in the name of Jesus.

7. Thou power of resurrection of Jesus Christ, fall afresh upon me and make become a STAR now in the mighty name of Jesus.

8. Designers of grave clothes that plan to put on me in other to hinder me become a STAR, you time is over carry your evil load and die in the name of Jesus.

9. Every locust spirit anointed to eat my STAR be roasted by fire in the name of Jesus.

10. Powers from my place of birth that assigned to swallow my STAR your weapons shall not prosper in my life in Jesus name.

11. Anyone drawing power from the heavenly against me, die in your iniquity in Jesus name.

12. Every enchantment and divination against my head, fall down and perish in the name of Jesus.

13. O God arise and put my enemies to shame as you put Herod to shame during Jesus’ birth in Jesus name.

14. I refuse to be a wandering star; thou star of my destiny arise and shine in Jesus name.

15. You star of my ministry, marriage, business, work and family rise from your hidden place by the fire and the Blood of Jesus

Post a Comment

0 Comments