Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Header Ads Widget

Responsive Advertisement

Prayer Against Marriage failure

Topic: PRAYER BOMBS AGAINST MARITAL FAILURE

Bible Reading: Genesis 2:18-end

Dear friends, there is no doubt that this year is coming to end very very soon. And I believe many of us are youth and we desire to have peaceful and joyous happy (marriage). Moreover, there are different kinds of marriage or marital failure that is going on around the globe, and I believe you should not be part of it. For us to be free from any marital failure, we must be fully ready to engage in fervent prayers. That is why, I want us to join hands in prayer for 3 NIGHTS.

This message is for those that are experience marriage failure or you don't want to experience such in future. These prayer is a must for you to pray for 3 consecutive NIGHTS. 

PRAYER BOMBS:
1. Thank God because He will intervene in your marital challenges.

2. Confess all your sins and the wrong doings

3. As God to wash you clean with the Blood of Jesus Christ 

4. I break the yoke of every marital failure in my life in the name of Jesus 

5. As from today henceforth, every activities of marital failure bestow on me are hereby destroy by fire and thunder of God in the name of Jesus 

6. Every evil hands that joined together to work against my marriage, cut and die by thunder of God in the name of Jesus 

7. Every marks and signs of marriage failure that had been place on my pictures are hereby wash away by the Blood of Jesus 

8. I break every covenant of marriage failure in my life and family in the name of Jesus 

9. In the capability of the power of God Almighty, I withdraw my name and spouse name from the darkness book of marriage failure in the name of Jesus 

10. In the competence of God's power, I uproot every seeds of marital failure that planted in my marriage  in the name of Jesus 

11. Every evil power that is operating against my marriage failure, die by thunder of God  in the name of Jesus 

12. In the competence of God's power, I remove my name and spouse name from the grave yard of marital failure  in the name of Jesus 

13. Every forces that is behind my marriage failure, scatter by the bombs of God  in the name of Jesus 

14. All evil hands that is pouring failure and sadness into my marriage, you are a liar, scatter by the bombs and thunder of God  in the name of Jesus 

15. I withdraw the favor of my husband/wife from the strange woman, in the name of Jesus. 

16. In the competence of God's power, I stand against every power of polygamy working against my marriage in the name of Jesus 

17. All spiritual evil arrows fired from the strange woman presently in my marriage, loose your grip upon my marriage and go back to the sender in the name of Jesus 

18. Let confusion be the lot of every strange man or woman militating against my marriage in the name of Jesus 

19. In the competence of God's power, I command the Angel of God, go right away and disconnect the relationship between my spouse and the strange man or woman in Jesus name. 

20. Every strange man or woman fueling failure against my marriage, receive the judgment of God in the name of Jesus 

21. I nullify every evil judgment that is against me in my marriage, in the name of Jesus 

22. As from today, all the hindrances to the manifestation of my restoration to my rightful home depart from me and my marriage, in Jesus’ name 

23. Lion of Judah, consume every fake lion of the strange man or woman roaring against my marriage, in the name of Jesus 

24. In the competence of God's power, every stronghold of the enemies and the strange woman against my marriage, be scatter by the thunder of God in Jesus’ name 

25. You demons energizing the relationship between my husband and any strange woman, be rendered impotent and be roasted by the fire of God, in the name of Jesus 

26. Angels of the living God, brush off the love of the strange woman/man completely from the heart of my spouse in the name of Jesus 

27. Every open door that the evil power is using to gain ground in my spouse life and in my home, receive the blood of Jesus and be close totally in the name of Jesus 

28. The God of new beginnings, enough is enough, in your mercy, begin a new thing in my marital life, in the name of Jesus 

29. I destroy every seeds of marriage failure that planted into the foundation of my marriage with the Blood of the Jesus 

30. My Father and my Lord, let your kingdom be established in my marriage, in the name of Jesus 

31. O Lord, create a wall of fire between my husband and the strange woman, so that they may be separated forever in the name of Jesus 

32. Every evil veil covering the face of my spouse which hinder him/her to see me marry, receive the fire of God; and burn to ashes, in Jesus mighty name 

33. In the competence of God's mercy, within 7 days, I connected with my right spouse in the name of Jesus 

34. As from today henceforth, my picture shall be show to my right spouse in the name of Jesus 

35. Begin to thank God for answers these prayers. 


Post a Comment

0 Comments