Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Header Ads Widget

Responsive Advertisement

THE GOD OF SECOND CHANCE

PRAYER BOMBS FOR TODAY

TOPIC: THE GOD OF SECOND CHANCE

BIBLE READING: ISAIAH 38:1-9

Our God is a God of second chances. He is willing to give us a second chance to fulfill or get what we have lost in the first time, even after we messed up or lost what He has for us. King Hezekiah who had been in last minutes of his life got a second chance and he prayed and death turned back to life. 

I believe you have lost many things due to your sins, unbelief, satanic oppression and  manipulation, but you still have the second chance to get them back. Your marriage could been in ruin, yet God can still restore it back for you. You might have lost some opportunity to be in next level, there is another chance for you today.

What you MUST do now is to turn back to God, confess all your sins, and never return to them. Then go on your knee and pray these prayer bombs.

PRAYER BOMBS: 

1. In the capability of God mighty power, I reclaim my land of fulfillment back from the hand of the enemies in the name of Jesus

2. O LORD restore any and all of my lost glory and my business by fire in Jesus’ name.

3. Every demonic claim of ownership over my life, my business, my marriage, and my ministry be cancelled by the power in the blood of Jesus.

4. My vehicle of destiny shall not crash in the name of Jesus.

5. Let the sun, the moon and the stars begin to run contrary to the plan of the enemy concerning my marriage this year in Jesus’ name.

6. Let every satanic broadcasting station against against my marriage, business, job, education, and ministry receive the thunder fire of God in Jesus’ name.

7. Every evil blood crying against my life be silenced by the blood of the Lamb in Jesus’ name.

Post a Comment

0 Comments