Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Header Ads Widget

Responsive Advertisement

WAR AGAINST DREAMS OF POVERTY

WAR AGAINST DREAMS OF POVERTY

1.   Every sponsored dreams of poverty, by household wickedness against my life, business or work, disappear by fire and thunder, in Jesus name.
2.   Every satanic banker, representing me and my business in the spirit world, your time is offer, falls down and dies by fire of God, in the name of Jesus.
3.   Every evil bank, established against my destiny, is liquidated today by fire and thunder of God, in the name of Jesus.
4.   Any generational poverty conveys to my business and my work through dream, I shall see you no more, in the name of Jesus.
5.   I command the thunder of God to break into pieces all the satanic arrows of poverty fired into my life and my business through dream, in Jesus name.
6.   Every foundational arrow of poverty erect into my business through dreams is removed by fire of God in the name of Jesus.
7.   All the inherited arrows of poverty, what are you waiting for, die by fire in the name of Jesus.
8.   Father Lord, protect me against any arrow of poverty through dream fired against my life, in the name of Jesus.


Post a Comment

0 Comments