Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Header Ads Widget

Responsive Advertisement

JESUS CHRIST IS THE ONLY TRUE WAY TO HEAVEN!

You may or may not believe it, you could argue your life away, but in the end you will have yourself to blame in the lake of fire.
The Bible says in John: 3:16: For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.
Without first accepting Jesus Christ as your personal Lord and Saviour, NO ONE can enter Heaven.
Words of Jesus Christ: I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me. John: 14:6
I am the door: by me if any man enter in, he shall be SAVED, and shall go in and out, and find pasture. John: 10:9
Acts: 4:12 says: Neither is there salvation in any other: for there is none other name under heaven given among men, whereby we must be SAVED.
The Bible says: And she shall bring forth a son, and thou shalt call his name Jesus: for he shall SAVE his people from their sins. Matthew: 1:21
For there is one God, and one mediator between God and men, the man Christ Jesus; Who gave himself a ransom for all, to be testified in due time. 1Timothy: 2:5:6
JESUS CHRIST IS THE ONLY TRUE WAY TO HEAVEN! HE IS THE ONLY SAVIOUR OF MANKIND, AND WITHOUT HIM YOU AND I CANNOT ENTER HEAVEN!

In order for you to enter God's kingdom, you MUST first be born again!
Jesus Christ said in John: 3:3: Verily, verily, I say unto thee, except a man be born again, he cannot see the kingdom of God.
Marvel not that I said unto thee, Ye must be born again. John: 3:7.

To be born again means to repent of your sins, to turn away from them, and to accept Jesus Christ as your personal Lord and Saviour for the Salvation of your soul.
If you believe in Jesus Christ, you must confess Him as your personal Lord and Saviour; for demons also believe there is one God and tremble, but have not confessed Him. (See: James: 2:19)

Romans: 10:9:10 says: “”That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved. For with the heart man believeth unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation.””

Confess Jesus Christ today by praying this prayer with meaning in your heart: Heavenly Father, I come to you in the name of Jesus. I thank you because you love me. Jesus Christ, I believe in my heart that you are the son of God and that you died for me, so that my sins can be forgiven. And I believe that you were raised from the dead, so that I may be justified. Right now, I ask you to come into my heart and be my Lord and Saviour. I confess you now as my Lord and my Saviour. Thank you because I am NOW born again and a brand new person and that I will one day be with you in heaven. In Jesus’ name I pray Amen!

If you meant this prayer in your heart congratulations, you are NOW a child of God, and your name is written in the Lamb’s Book of Life. Rejoice and be exceedingly glad. Alleluia! (Luke: 10: 20, Revelation: 20:15, Galatians: 3:26; Galatians: 4:7)
But as many as received him, to them gave he power to become the sons of God, even to them that believe on his name: Which were born, not of blood, nor of the will of the flesh, nor of the will of man, but of God. John: 1:12:13

Remember having a personal relationship with Jesus means you will need to spend time with Him in prayer and regular Bible study. To know more about your new friend Jesus Christ, you need to plug into a good Bible believing Church. A Bible believing Church is one that believes in the truth of the Bible and practices the teachings of Jesus Christ in our daily walk. Be baptized and tell others about Jesus Christ.
Words of Jesus Christ: They would not be guilty if I had not come and spoken to them. But now they have no excuse for their sin. John: 15:22.
Have a blessed week. You are awesome. 
By Idaline Joelle

Post a Comment

0 Comments