Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Header Ads Widget

Responsive Advertisement

DESTROYING THE POWER AGAINST GEOGRAPHICAL POVERTY

DESTROYING THE POWER AGAINST GEOGRAPHICAL POVERTY

Bible Reading: Genesis 26:1-end
                                             
1.   I command every altar of poverty prepared by my ancestors to break now by the fire of God, in the name of Jesus.
2.   Every witches and witchcraft assembly in my neighborhood, be scattered by Holy Ghost fire, in Jesus name.
3.   Let the stubborn strongman of poverty in my place of birth be paralyzed by fire, in Jesus name.
4.   Every territorial spirit working against business, job and work you are hereby chain by the power of God in the name of Jesus.
5.   Every adjustment strategies to humiliate my business, job and work, I rebel against you, in the name of Jesus.

6.   Every power adjusting my life into poverty, fall down and die, in the name of Jesus.

7.   In the capability of God’s mighty power, I shall not adjust into poverty, in the name of Jesus.

8.   Holy Spirit, adjust my life into success, fruitfulness and prosperity, in the name of Jesus.

Post a Comment

0 Comments