Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Header Ads Widget

Responsive Advertisement

A Life Without Christ-God

PRAYER BOMBS FOR TODAY

Topic: A LIFE WITHOUT CHRIST

Bible Reading: John 1:1-14

Have you ever notice that, a life without Christ has nothing to offer than destruction and negative things?

Life without Christ is full crisis
Life without Christ is unbearable. 
Life without Christ is lonely. 
Life without Christ is futile. 
Life without Christ is a judgment.
Life without Christ is vanity upon vanity. 
Life without Christ is sick.
Life without Christ is worthless. 
Life without Christ is limited. 
Life without Christ is a mess. 
Life without Christ is selfish and foolishness. 
Life without Christ is shortened. 
Life without Christ is burdensome. 
Life without Christ is a prison and captivity.  
Life without Christ is blind, deaf and dime unfeeling. 
Life without Christ is devoid of wisdom. 
Life without Christ is weak ad woeful. 
Life without Christ is weary and wretchedness
Life without Christ is crumble and forever in hell fire

My friend, never allow Jesus Christ to depart from you, if He have departed from you, you can still invite HIM back now - Matthew 11:28-29.

PRAYER BOMBS FOR TODAY:

1. My Father and my Lord, come back to my heart and dwelling in my life, in Jesus name

2. I paralyze every spirit of disobedience against the words and voice of God in my life, in Jesus name.

3. As from today henceforth, I refuse to disobey the voice of God, in the name of Jesus.

4. Every root of rebellion in my life, be uprooted by fire and thunder of God, in Jesus’ name.

5. Every fountain of rebellion in my life, dry up by fire of God in the name of Jesus.

6. Contrary powers fueling disobedience, and rebellion in my life, die by thunder of God in Jesus’ name.

7. The spirit of humility and obedience, I possess them in the name of Jesus

Post a Comment

0 Comments