Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Header Ads Widget

Responsive Advertisement

You are awesome.

Today is the last day of the Month of July, the Month of Testimonies!
Although the Month of July is ending today; but Testimonies shall never end in your life and household. Amen!
You shall have Testimonies! Amen.
The Bible says in Romans:8:32: He that spared not his own Son, but delivered him up for us all, how shall he not with him also freely give us all things?
How shall God not with Jesus Christ also FREELY give you all Things? Since all Things were made through Jesus Christ and in Him all Things consist. John: 1:3
Colossians:1:16:17 says: For by him were all things created, that are in heaven, and that are in earth, visible and invisible, whether they be thrones, or dominions, or principalities, or powers: all things were created by him, and for him: And he is before all things, and by him all things consist.
The reason the Lord God magnifies His word above all His name (Psalm: 138:2) is because the word is God personified (John: 1:1), and the word is forever settled in Heaven. Psalm: 119:89. Selah.
He says: Surely blessing I will bless thee, and multiplying I will multiply thee. Hebrews: 6:14. Selah.
Behold, I am the Lord, the God of all flesh: is there any thing too hard for me? Jeremiah: 32:27.
Moreover the word of the LORD came unto me, saying, Jeremiah, what seest thou? And I said, I see a rod of an almond tree. Then said the Lord unto me, Thou hast well seen: for I will hasten my word to perform it. Jeremiah: 1:11:12
Testimonies shall never cease in your life and family, in the Mighty name of Jesus Christ. Amen!
Have a wonderful day. Remember to share God's word and to win the lost in His everlasting kingdom.
You are blessed. Sister Idaline Joelle

Post a Comment

0 Comments