Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Header Ads Widget

Responsive Advertisement

Secure What You Desire, With What You Have

PRAYER BOMBS FOR WEDNESDAY 7TH MAY 2014

TOPIC: SECURE WHAT YOU WANT THROUGH WHAT YOU HAVE

BIBLE READING: 1 SAMUEL 30:11-end

There is no doubt in it that, you desire to be great, you want your story to be change, you are praying so that God can bless and increase you. Your blessing and fruitfulness is base on your actions and principles of God's blessing.

David, our focus in today's Bible reading is a man that just sent out where he lives, and he encountered destruction of properties, and the enemies took his wives and children captivity. He was in a position and situation where his hope have lost and only seem death around him. He determined and take steps of pursuing his enemies. 

In order for David to know the location where his enemies kept his properties and wives and children, David gave bread and fed the man that will lead him to his enemies camp. The little food he gave the man open door for David to locate his lost possessions.

Dear Friend, learn to give and support the work of God. Let it be your habit in sowing seeds to the ministry and man of God that praying for you. The little seed you plant to the ministry that you are blessed through will not only open door for you, but take you where you should be and possess all the possessions that belong to you.

Jesus said: "Give and it shall be given unto you; good measure, pressed down, and shaken together, and running over, shall men give into your bosom. For with the same measure that ye mete withal it shall be measured to you again" Luke 6:38

David fed the man and his weeping and sorrow ended. Practice giving on daily basis.  

PRAYER BOMBS FOR TODAY:

1. Every door of breakthrough that has been closed against me, be open by the power of God in Jesus name

2. I recover every lost glory in fullness in JESUS name

3. The thunder of God is hereby send to the camp of my enemies that hold my possessions captivity. 

4. I render every forces of wickedness and enemies that hold my possession and blessing useless by the thunder of God in Jesus name

5. The door of unlimited blessing and fruitfulness is hereby open by the mercy and uncommon favour of God in Jesus name 

6. The Blood of Jesus, break every hand of evil that hinder my success and breakthrough in the name of Jesus.  

 7. In the capability of God Mighty power, I possess and restore back every good things that have been taken away from me through me wrong doings in the name of Jesus. 

 8. Every chain and forces of setback working against me is hereby destroy and terminate by the power in the Blood of Jesus Christ..  

 9. My God and my Creator, visit me today and do divine operation in all aspect of my life and bring back to me the glory you created with me in the name of Jesus Christ.

Post a Comment

0 Comments