Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Header Ads Widget

Responsive Advertisement

The Power to Greatness

PRAYER BOMBS FOR WEDNESDAY 30TH APRIL, 2014 (120 DAYS IN YEAR 2014)

Topic: THE POWER TO GREATNESS

BIBLE READING: 1 Samuel 22:1-4

PRAYER BOMBS FOR TODAY:

1. I possess the divine power to rise above limitation to greatness, in the name of Jesus 

2. In the capability of God's Power, I climb the ladder of greatness with easiness in the name of Jesus 

3. With the thunder and fire of God, I cruse against and pull down every kingdom of Persia that stand on my way to greatness in the name of Jesus 

4. Every power that caused risen and fall in my life, die and scatter by thunder of God in Jesus name

5. I will move forward to greatness and fulfill my destiny in Jesus name

6. Every hand written that hinder my greatness is hereby erase by the blood of Jesus Christ 

7. As from today henceforth, I will talk in society of the great people in Jesus name

8. Today is the last day in the month of April, every demonic activities that hold me down from be great, I commanded it to die by thunder and fire in Jesus name 
   

Post a Comment

0 Comments