Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Header Ads Widget

Responsive Advertisement

Secure God Protection

Divine Protections

Bible Reading: Psalm 121

Protection is most difficult things that the entire world is struggle for and they could not, because they did not seek the only One that can give it. Seven things are sure in God’s protection they are:

1.    God protection is 24/7 – Psalm 121 vs 6

2.    God protection is every where. As God protects you in your house so also He protects your office, shops or place of work or any where you have relations or things belongs to you. (Psalm 121 vs 7-8).

3.    God protection is for both physical and spiritual. God protection is for your souls, mind, body, properties and others. Nothing can protect your spirituality in this world, unless God the owner of your soul. John 10 vs 10

4.    God protection is not tire – Psalm 121: 4. Your dog or security guards in your house or place of work can sleep anytime, but God never sleep or slumber. Matthew 28:4

5.    God protection is reliable and dependable – Romans 10:11. He will never disappoint you. Anything or everything can disappoint you in this world, but only your Creator can never disappoint you.  Psalm 121:3(a).

6.    God protection is FREE. All means of protection in this world will cost you one thing or the other mostly money, but for God protection does NOT cost you money. Proverbs 18:10. It is only the riches than can avoid getting earthly guards, but God guards are for both poor and riches.

7.    God protection is perfect. No perfection in anything man does, but there is perfection in everything God does.

PRAYER POINTS FOR TODAY

1.    I put myself and entire household under your protection through this year in the name of Jesus.

2.    O Lord my God, delivers me from the hand of lion that assigned to ate me this year in the name of Jesus.

3.    The God of Daniel in the furnace of fire, protect me from the fire that set to burn me this year in the name of Jesus.

4.    All the fire assigned to destroy my properties this year, be quench in the name of Jesus.

5.    The fire of shameful life, I stop you against my life and family this year in the name of Jesus.

6.    Every where I go this year, let your protection overshadow me in the name of Jesus.

7.    All the attack from the enemies against my life shall not prosper in the name of Jesus.

8.    The fire that can consume man without smoke shall not consume me and my entire family this year in the name of Jesus.

9.    I cover my life and everything belongs to me with protection and Blood of Jesus in the name of Jesus.


10. All the forces of wickedness surrounding me, I command you to be scatter in the name of Jesus.

Post a Comment

0 Comments