Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Header Ads Widget

Responsive Advertisement

Operation War Against Serpent

PRAYER BOMBS FOR TUESDAY 15TH APRIL 2014 (DAY 105 IN YEAR 2014)

Topic: OPERATION WAR AGAINST SERPENT

Bible Reading: Genesis 3:1-10

Serpent is creature that God created on the 6th day of creation. Serpent was more cunning and deceiver than other creatures. Matthew 10:16, Gen. 3:1 

It was a creature that deceived the first parent in the Garden of Eden, and make them to lose the glorious home and things that God given them to live comfortable. 
Serpent causes troubles, dis-unity, create fears into the people's mind. Many had been a victim of failure and destruction due to the feared bestowed on them through Serpent.

Many could not reach their goal in life because serpent have manipulated them with deceive. Numerous homes had been render useless and not fulfill their purpose of existence due to the contribution made by the serpent to such home.

Serpent use to bit, poison people's heart and kill destiny.

PRAYER BOMBS FOR TODAY

1. Every spirit of serpent in you and your marriage, get out by fire in the name of Jesus 

2. Every serpent that sent to monitoring my life, marriage, business, job, academics, you are a liar, die by thunder of God in the name of Jesus 

3. I vomit every poison of serpent in me with the Blood of Jesus in the name of Jesus 

4. Today, I free from the captivity of serpent by fire by force and by thunder in the name of Jesus 

5. You olden days serpent, you are a liar, your work in my life, marriage, business, job is hereby expire to day in the name of Jesus 

6. Every activities of serpent in my environment and family, scatter by thunder of God in the name of Jesus 

7. Every spirit of serpent that is working in my marriage, die by thunder of God in the name of Jesus 

8. All my achievement that has been swallow by serpent, vomit it by fire by thunder in the name of Jesus 

9. Every power of serpent that assigned to kill me, you are a liar, die by thunder of God in the name of Jesus 

10. Every good things that serpent stop and hinder from coming to me, I receive them all by thunder of God in the name of Jesus 

11. Every power of serpent around my success, die by thunder of God in the name of Jesus 

12. I cover myself with blood of Jesus, my marriage is cover with the blood of Jesus

Post a Comment

0 Comments