Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Header Ads Widget

Responsive Advertisement

DIVINE LOCATION: YOUR VISION FULFILLMENT

PRAYER BOMBS FOR 2ND APRIL 2014

Topic: DIVINE LOCATION: YOUR VISION FULFILLMENT

Abraham, a man with a spiritual vision...He was a man through whom the nations of the world were to be blessed.  And the vision was fulfilled:
Therefore from one man, and him as good as dead, were born as many as the stars by the sky in multitude, innumerable as the sand which is by the seashore. (Hebrews 11:12) 

When the vision was given to Abraham, his past had been unproductive and his present was unproductive.  But he did not accept the deadness of his own body and of Sarah's womb. Perhaps your past has been spiritually unproductive and your present is unfruitful.  But now you have received a vision of the harvest.
As Abraham, look with the eyes of faith into the future knowing that "He who has promised is able also to perform it." 

As you are in 2nd day of the month of April, God will locate you in order to fulfill your God’s purpose vision for your life.

PRAYER BOMBS FOR TODAY:

1. I received the divine direction for the fulfillment of God’s vision for my life in the name of Jesus
2. I receive the divine power that will cause divine fulfillment of God’s purpose for my life, marriage, business in the name of Jesus
3. Every power that planned to stop me from God’s location is hereby scatter by thunder of god in Jesus name
4. As from today henceforth, every power that hinder me from God’s location is hereby render useless in the name of Jesus
5. My God and my Lord, connect me the people that You will use to bring me out of pity to a place of honour in the name of Jesus

Post a Comment

0 Comments