Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Header Ads Widget

Responsive Advertisement

Destroy Satanic Entity

PRAYER BOMBS FOR TUESDAY 29TH OF APRIL 2014

1. In the capability of God’s power, you coffin spirits programmed to waste my life, receive divine judgment by thunder and fire of God now in the name of Jesus.

2. In the capability of God’s power, every deadly incantation issued against my destiny, marriage, business and family be cancelled by the power in the blood of Jesus.

3. In the capability of God’s power, every yoke of failure in my life, marriage, business, and academic be break in the mighty name of Jesus.

4. In the capability of God’s power, thou powers at the gate of my breakthroughs, catch fire and burn to ashes by thunder of God in the name of Jesus.

5. In the capability of God’s power, you powers of my parent’s house, release me now and die by thunder of God in the name of Jesus.

6. In the capability of God’s power, any satanic entity divining against my life, O LORD, baptize them with madness of thunder in the name of Jesus.

7. In the capability of God’s power, you evil custodians of wealth in this land I bind you, I command you to loose my portion by fire and thunder in the mighty name of Jesus.

Post a Comment

0 Comments