Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Header Ads Widget

Responsive Advertisement

Power Against Sudden Death

WELCOME TO PRAYER BOMBS FOR DAY 63RD IN YEAR 2014 – 04/03/2014

Topic: POWER AGAINST SUDDEN DEATH

Bible Reading: 2 Kings 20:1-6

“In those days was Hezekiah sick unto death. And the prophet Isaiah the son of Amoz came to him, and said unto him, Thus saith the LORD, Set thine house in order; for thou shalt die, and not live. Then he turned his face to the wall, and prayed unto the LORD, saying, I beseech thee, O LORD, remember now how I have walked before thee in truth and with a perfect heart, and have done that which is good in thy sight. And Hezekiah wept sore. And it came to pass, afore Isaiah was gone out into the middle court, that the word of the LORD came to him, saying, turn again, and tell Hezekiah the captain of my people, Thus saith the LORD, the God of David thy father, I have heard thy prayer, I have seen thy tears: behold, I will heal thee: on the third day thou shalt go up unto the house of the LORD. And I will add unto thy days fifteen years; and I will deliver thee and this city out of the hand of the king of Assyria; and I will defend this city for mine own sake, and for my servant David's sake.”

Death is highly common in our society today, although it has destined for everyone to die one day, but untimely or sudden death that reign around the world and in the society is bordering everyone. 

During the reigned of king Hezekiah, he was sick and God sent prophet Isaiah to me to announced his sudden and untimely death to him. But be a man, a king and a child of God that know his God, a man that know his deeds before God, he quickly humbles himself before God in fervent prayers of few minutes.

As a child of God, we should approach our Father in humility and sincerity of heart. We should lives a righteous and faithful life before God and everyone. We should lives a life that we can use to challenge our God at anytime on major thing.  “I beseech thee, O LORD, remember now how I have walked before thee in truth and with a perfect heart, and have done that which is good in thy sight.”

What a confidence words in prayer? What a faithful challenge words in prayer? King Hezekiah prayed unto God and he received instant answered. My friend, our God is faithful, we too must be faithful to Him. You must always walk in truth and faithfulness before Him.

PRAYER BOMBS FOR TODAY:

1. Every announcement of death upon my name is hereby cancel and terminated by the Blood of Jesus

2. In the name of Jesus, I possess the power of life that change death to life in the name of Jesus

3. Every forces of death that is running after my life, die and scatter by the thunder of God in Jesus name

4. Every power of death sent from the darkness camp, go back to sender in the name of Jesus 

5. The seed of death that have planted in my body be uprooted by thunder of God in the name of Jesus

6. As God added 15 years to the age of king Hezekiah, long life is my portion in the name of Jesus

7. I reject to receive anything that called satanic red card in everyday of my life in the name of Jesus

8. Every hole dig in the pity of hell for me and my family is close by the thunder of God and zeal by the blood of Jesus

9. Every satanic coffin assigned to any of my family, scatter by fire and thunder of God in Jesus name

10. Anyone that keep spiritual coffin for my name and photo, you are a liar, the coffin will be use to bury you within 3 days in the name of Jesus 

11. I shall not die but life to proclaim the name and gospel of Christ

Post a Comment

2 Comments

  1. Anonymous4.3.14

    Owoade Rotimi say:
    Amen i realy love all the prayer God we do new thing in ur life

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous4.3.14

    Olubunmi Ogunniyi say:
    Thank you. Physically, God will strengthen you; Spiritually, God will increase your anointing

    ReplyDelete

God bless you and increase you as you join our prayer ministry.