Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Header Ads Widget

Responsive Advertisement

Possess The Power of Completion

PRAYER BOMBS FOR 3RD DAY OF MARCH 2014 (62nd day in year 2014)

Topic: Possess the Power of Completion

Text: “And the elders of the Jews builded, and they prospered through the prophesying of Haggai the prophet and Zechariah the son of Iddo. And they builded, and finished it, according to the commandment of the God of Israel, and according to the commandment of Cyrus, and Darius, and Artaxerxes king of Persia. And this house was finished on the third day of the month Adar, which was in the sixth year of the reign of Darius the king.” Ezra 6:14-15

Today is the 3rd in the 3rd month in year 2014. There is no doubt in it that today has a recorded in the Holy Bible. During the reign of king Darius, on the third day of the third month, a house built was finished. In order word, what they started was finished on this very day.

My brother and my sister, what is that thing you have started but you find it difficult to complete? What is that thing that you have desired and determined to do but there is no support or means of carry it out or complete it? Is there any project you have embarked upon but you get to a point that the project is abandoned? Mind you, today is a DAY GOD has destined to finish every good works you desire, determine and embark upon. As God did it for the people of God during the reign of king Darius, He will do it for you in His mercy and uncommon favour. Apostle Paul makes it clear that, “One who has started a good thing in you will surely complete it”. Our God is God of possibility and God of completion. 

Today is a day of completion. Today is a day that you will always remember for good, great and marvelous things that God will complete in you, in your life, in your work/job/business, in your marriage and in your education and spiritual life as whole. The power to complete is there in the hands of God. Is not by power but by the Spirit of God.

PRAYER BOMBS FOR TODAY

1. My God and my Lord, I thanks you for given me today as a day of completion of good things in my life

2. I possess the power of completion of good, glorious and marvelous things in the name of Jesus

3. As it is possible for the people of God to complete a building on the very 3rd day of third month, today, in your uncommon mercy and uncommon favour, God finish my abandoned project in the name of Jesus 

4. Every power that silence my project, you are a liar, scatter by thunder of God in Jesus name 

5. Every power that assigned buried my destiny in the pity of darkness, scatter by thunder of God in Jesus name 

6. My glorious destiny will manifest today in the name of Jesus

7. The power that raised Jesus Christ from dead on the 3rd day, will raise my up and take me to my place of honour in Jesus name

8. Every evil power buried on the land where I have embarked on a project, you are a liar die by thunder and expire today in the name of Jesus 

9. Today be the 3rd day in the 3rd month of year 2014, a new thing will spring up in my life, in my marriage and business in Jesus name

10. As long as I lives, any power that go against the Will of God for my life will destroy without mercy in the name of Jesus

11. The power and authority of the 3rd day as ordained in the planned and program of God, begin to workout good and glorious thing in my life in Jesus name

12. All the forces of wickedness that stand on my way, scatter y the power of resurrection in Jesus name

Post a Comment

0 Comments