Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Header Ads Widget

Responsive Advertisement

Honour Your Parent

TODAY SUNDAY 9TH MARCH PRAYER BOMBS IS DEDICATED TO EVERYONE THAT HAS MUMMY

Today 9th March 2014 mark it 365 days that my Mummy, Madam Victoria Omolayo Oni slept in the Lord. I am using today to pray for everyone that have parent.

But before you pray, remember that Bible says: "Honour thy father and thy mother: that thy days may be long upon the land which the LORD thy God giveth thee." Exodus 20:12

You must honour your parent. Provides for their needs, cover their naked, let them be joyful with your deeds and everything you does. Some children could not go far in life because of their bad attitudes to their parent, for this evil acts, the parent cursed them. Be wise!

PRAYER BOMBS FOR TODAY:

1. My Father and my God, every cursed from my mother and my father that has been transfer to me, wash it and terminate it with your Blood in the name of Jesus 

2. My God give me mother long live in peace and prosperity in the name of Jesus 

3. EVERY Evil that my mother / father experience shall not be my portion in the name of Jesus 

4. Every generational curses and affliction from my parent, I terminate them with the power in the Blood of Jesus 

5. every good things that my mother and father couldn't do before their departure, my God and my Lord, empower me to do more glorious thing in the name of Jesus 

6. Untimely death will not be my portion in the name of Jesus 

7. In the capability of the Lord ability, I will triumph over every forms of wickedness that overcame my parent in the name of Jesus. 

Thanks you Jesus 

Post a Comment

0 Comments