Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Header Ads Widget

Responsive Advertisement

Don't Be A Failure King

Topic: DON'T BE A FAILURE KING

Bible Reading: 1 Samuel 15:1-31

One thing is for God to ordained, chosen and anointed you to be great man or woman of your generation, and it is another thing for you to maintain the position of greatness in the presence of God.

King Saul was chosen and anointed to be a King of Israel, but Saul himself couldn't uphold the position because of his attitude and actions. No one desire to be a failure, but our deeds, actions and attitude had lead many to be a permanent failure.

King Saul is an example of a child of God, elected King over the people of God, but he end up in failure without remedy.

THE DEEDS OF SAUL THAT LED TO HIS FAILURE:

1. God told King Saul what to do, but Saul partially do it not in fullness. Half obedience is disobedience. 1 Samuel 15:23

2. Saul feared men - 1 Samuel 15:24

3. Saul obeyed people's voice, but rejected God's voice - 1 Samuel 15:24

4. Saul proved himself righteously - 1 Samuel 15:13

5. Stealing and took away Unbelievers properties - 1 Samuel 15:9, 15, 21

TODAY GENERATIONS:

Millions of people in the world today are Saul of their generation, they spare small sin in their heart. They killed sin like stealing, fornication, but they retain evil deeds like hatred, unforgiving and malice in their heart. Many so-called believers today are practicing evil more than king Saul. They only bear Christians names, but they are among the people that are using human blood as sacrifice to attained position, using human parts to be rich and using human beings to get fame. They forget that, SIN is a SIN and there is NO different consequence for sin. The result of SIN is wrath of God.

Once you engage yourself any sin whatever the name it called, you MUST face the wrath of God unless you REPENT and FORSAKE all your sins. You must run away from adultery, fornication, uncleanness, lasciviousness, Idolatry, witchcraft, hatred, variance, emulations, wrath, strife, sedition, heresies, envying, murders, drunkenness, revelings, and such like (Galatians 5:19-21). Anyone which do such things shall not inherit the kingdom of God.

Remember, consequences of ALL SINS are the same. Repent and forsake sin is the ONLY solution to reign with God in heaven.

PRAYER BOMBS FOR TODAY:

1. My God and my Lord, I confess all my sins today, sin like adultery, fornication, uncleanness, lasciviousness, Idolatry, witchcraft, hatred, variance, emulations, wrath, strife, sedition, heresies, Envying, murders, drunkenness, revelings, and such like. Forgive me and wash me clean in the Blood of Jesus 

2. I receive the power of holy living in the name of Jesus 

3. My God and my Lord, destroy every seed of sin planted in me with your Blood in the name of Jesus 

4. I am totally set free from every sin that hinder me to progress to my glorious destination in the name of Jesus 

5. Every power of the flesh working in me, die by the Blood and fire of God in Jesus name

6. I will NOT be a failure king in the name of Jesus 

7. I refuse and reject to be a failure Christian in the name of Jesus 

8. I claim and possess the Spirit of obedience to the words of God, voice of God and things of God in the name of Jesus 

Post a Comment

0 Comments