Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Header Ads Widget

Responsive Advertisement

UNCOMMON FAVOUR THAT PROVOKE THE ALMIGHTY POWER OF GOD

DAY 5 OF OUR ANNUAL FASTING AND PRAYER

Topic: UNCOMMON FAVOUR OF THE ALMIGHTY POWER OF GOD

BIBLE READING: Psalm 114

There are many powers working in this world, but the ONLY reliable and unquestionable among these powers is the POWER OF GOD. The power of God has no limit to give you uncommon favour. No power can stop the power of God in working for your favour. The power of God has no boundaries in open door for your uncommon favour at anywhere in this world. Even, Sea River, forces of darkness cannot stop or hinder the power of God to penetrate in working.

When you are empower from God, uncommon favour must work for you. When you are empowering from above, nothing on earth can stop you. The power of God is from above while others powers are from the ground. The power of God is called invisible power that is doing visible things without measure.

You need the power to succeed; you need it to breakthrough; you must be empowering in other to become dangerous for the enemies and evil forces around the world. You must be empowered in order to fulfill your destiny. You must be empowering in other to lives forever in heaven-eternity.

PRAYER BOMBS FOR TODAY

1. I receive and possess the mighty power of God for greatness and fruitfulness in all area of my life today in the name of Jesus

2. The mighty power of God that separate the Red Sea before the children of God will separate and dry off all the ocean of darkness world that set before me in the name of Jesus

3. Every power that confront me in the darkness world, you are a liar, scatter by power of the Almighty God in the name of Jesus

4. Every evil power that hide my destiny, die by fire of God in the name of Jesus 

5. The power of God that raised Lazarus from dead, raise all my blessing, destiny, success, promotion, work and marriage that had been die alive in Jesus name

6. Every padlock that used to lock my door to greatness, you are a liar destroy by the power of God in the name of Jesus

7. The mighty power of God, fight for me and lift me up from zero to hero in the name of Jesus

8. The genesis of my failure and disappointment, scatter by thunder and fire of God in the name of Jesus

9. The Almighty power of God that multiply 5 loaves of bread and 2 fishes to fed thousands of people, will open door of unlimited financial breakthrough for me today in the name of Jesus

10. Every evil gifts that I received from dream and night, is return back to sender in the name of Jesus

11. With the uncommon power of the Almighty God, I recover all my lost possession in hundredfold in the name of Jesus

12. My God and my Lord, in the uncommon wrath of your power, visit all my enemies and put end to their activities in my life and business and marriage in the name of Jesus

Post a Comment

1 Comments

  1. Anonymous22.8.14

    Whhat i do not understood is in trjth how you are now not really much more
    neatly-liked than you might be right now. You are very intelligent.
    You realize thus significantly relating to this subject, made me in my view imagine it frm numerous numerous angles.
    Its like men and women aare not interested until it's one thing to accomplish with Womn gaga!

    Your own stuffs great. At all times care for it up!

    Also visit my siote ... 3ds emulator full download

    ReplyDelete

God bless you and increase you as you join our prayer ministry.