Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Header Ads Widget

Responsive Advertisement

THE UNCOMMON FAVOUR FOR UNCOMMON CELEBRATION

DAY 14 - THE LAST DAY OF OUR ANNUAL FASTING AND PRAYER FOR YEAR 2014

Today's Topic: THE UNCOMMON FAVOUR FOR UNCOMMON CELEBRATION

BIBLE READING: 1 Samuel 2:1-10

One thing no man can take away from anyone that God favor is total celebration of uncommon. When God favor Hannah with Prophet Samuel, she celebrated uncommon celebration with gladness of heart. She rejoiced and sang a new song that remains in the history of humanity. 

For everyone that partakes in this program, a new song of victory is yours Jesus name. no more sadness, no more sorrow.

When God favor Mary and Elizabeth, both sang a new song of celebration.
“And Mary said, my soul doth magnify the Lord. And my spirit hath rejoiced in God my Saviour. For He hath regarded the low estate of His handmaiden: for, behold, from henceforth all generations shall call me blessed. For He that is mighty hath done to me great things, and holy is his name. And His mercy is on them that fear Him from generation to generation” Luke 1:46- 50.

Your season of celebration has started, and nothing can stop it. Rejoice and celebrate the goodness of God.

PRAYER BOMBS FOR TODAY

1. Today is the last day in this program in year 2014, I declare total end to all forces of impossibilities that is working against my breakthrough in the name of Jesus 

2. Today is the last day of this program, every form of afflictions in my life, marriage, business, academic, and family is hereby expiring today with the thunder of God in Jesus name

3. Dear Father, let your uncommon favour continue to be upon the founder, family and associate of Mikoas Prayer Ministry in the name of Jesus

4. More door of great evangelism and souls winning be the portion of this ministry of Mikoas Prayer Ministry

5. Today will mark the beginning of great manifestation of uncommon favour with uncommon celebration in my life and family in Jesus name

6. Every linkage to pity of hell in my life, marriage and spiritual living is close by the Blood of Jesus

7. Sunrise and sunset for this year FAIR HAVENS Program in 2014 is end today, therefore every power that lives under the sun but working against my success, marriage, education, family and spiritual living is hereby declare waste with the thunder of God in Jesus name

8. The power that no human being and other forces of wickedness cannot withstand is bestow upon you today in the name of Jesus 

9. Power of failure in my life die by fire of God today in the name of Jesus Christ 

10. Forces of delaying good things in my life die by thunder of God in Jesus name

11. Every power that hold me down from being rise and fulfill my destiny, scatter by thunder of God in the name of Jesus 

12. I will continue to celebrate uncommon favor every day of my life in Jesus name

13. I will go and possess all my possessions that had been stolen in previous month of January with the uncommon favour of God in the name of Jesus 

14. Thanks you Jesus for given me this day in Jesus name.

There is no doubt that God has richly blessed you through this Program of FAIR HAVENS. Your testimony is essential and highly welcome. In order to share your TESTIMONIES, SUGGESTIONS, OR COMMENTS, write to us through this email address: mikoas2020@gmail.com OR Visit http://mikoasprayer.blogspot.com OR call: +2348065871788

Post a Comment

1 Comments

  1. Anonymous14.2.14

    Dong Mung says:
    Thank you Pastor.
    I am very thankful to you. May God Bless You.
    I hope your books will help me for my spiritual growth.
    Dong Za Mung
    Yangon, Myanmar

    ReplyDelete

God bless you and increase you as you join our prayer ministry.