Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Header Ads Widget

Responsive Advertisement

STAND ALONE IN THE MIDST OF THE WORLD

PRAYER BOMBS FOR 55th DAY IN YEAR 2014 (24th February, 2014)

Topic: STAND ALONE IN THE MIDST OF THE WORLD

God speaks of Abraham: Look unto Abraham you father, and unto Sarah that bare you:  for I called  him alone, and blessed him, and increased him.  (Isaiah 51:2)

Abraham was called alone.  He had to leave his homeland and his family in answer to that call. When you are called by God unto salvation it is an individual matter.  Each person must respond personally to that call.  The call to the harvest field is similar.  Like Abraham, you are called alone.  You must make the decision.  Responding to the vision may involve leaving home and family.  Certainly it will involve stepping out from among unconcerned believers who have not yet caught the vision.

Abraham find it difficult to remain focus when LOT is with him. But when the quarrel spring up between the servants of LOT and servants of Abraham, Abraham called his brother to order, and both separated.

Remember, Daniel stand alone and determined NOT to defiled himself - Daniel 1:3-8. He separated himself from eaten the earthly king's food. Joseph separated himself from his master's wife who want Joseph to have sex with her - Genesis 39:7-13. And Jesus disciples stand alone despite the persecutions of the world by then.

 My friend, there is LOT you must separated from. Your LOT start with your characters. All the evil character that did not glorify God in you. 

Some of these LOT that you must separate from are:

"Now the works of the flesh are manifest, which are these; Adultery, fornication, uncleanness, lasciviousness, Idolatry, witchcraft, hatred, variance, emulations, wrath, strife, sedition, heresies, Envying, murders, drunkenness, revelings, and such like: of the which I tell you before, as I have also told you in time past, that they which do such things shall not inherit the kingdom of God" Galatians 5:19-21

All the LOT stated above will NOT allow you to fulfill your glorious destiny. Confess all your sins, repent from them all - Luke 13:3-5

PRAYER BOMBS:

1. My Lord and my God, I confess all my sins today, forgive me and wash me clean with your blood in Jesus 

2. All power and forces of darkness hinder me cast fire and destroy by thunder of God in Jesus name

3. Every thing that stand against me in my way to greatness, scatter by thunder in Jesus name

4. Every seed of sinful nature that is manifested in me and my total life, uproot by thunder of God in Jesus name

5. My God and my Lord, empower me with the power of greatness in you in the name of Jesus 

6. Every thing that I have lost through MR LOT that is attached with me, is hereby restore back in Jesus name

7. Lot get out of me in the name of Jesus 

Post a Comment

0 Comments